Is there a Droid app where I can just use my phone camera to scan all the barcodes of all my graphic novels and have it compile a digital list of my library, preferably with the option to then sort them into categories like "read" "unread" "loaned out" etc? I don't really care about giving them a review \ rating. I know a lot of them might be covered by Goodreads, but I was hoping for something more comics focused.

Similarly, is there one that can do that and (or a separate one where) I can scan all the covers of my single issues and keep a record of what I own on me at all times? It'd be a huge ordeal to get them all in the system at first but then after that I could just add them every week when I file them away. The way my new Google phone can instantly do reverse google image searches when I take pics would prolly work nicely for identifying them. It even OCRs the text sometimes.

Some nice-to-have features for that one would be things like; auto identifying gaps in runs to create a wishlist for when I am shopping, and a way to tag the floppies for which box it's in so when I want to find one I don't have to go searching my storage... currently even with the boxes labeled it's hard to find things as I don't use dividers inside them yet and certain titles\characters extend beyond a single box.

Stuff like this must exist right? If not can one of you make it =). There definitely used to be websites which were similar, and even had priceguide values too. Thanks in advance