Default What Spider-Man material would you like to see from Marvel Premiere?

Marvel has a new line of books called "Marvel Premiere Graphic Novels" which will be released in digital format under Comixology's streaming service and later collected as graphic novels, without the traditional floppy.

Books announced so far include Immortal Iron Fists by Kaare Andres and company, Avengers: Back to Basics (bringing back the original team) by Peter David and company, Thor VS Hulk, and Black Panther: Long Live the King.

Since Marvel's been doing digital comics with Spider-Man for twenty years, I'm sure they'll do something Spidey related. What would you like to see?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Like Morrison’s run on Batman & Robin or any of the titles that featured Bruce & Tim during the 90’s I’d like to see a team up book consisting of Peter & Miles

Most of the books seem to be providing adventures with heroes in more classic, traditional, status quos for new readers, so I imagine if we got something Spidey related it would be a new adventure with a teenage Peter in the vein of Spidey like that Crime-Master one-shot a while back.

It looks like these are the types of things that would otherwise be released as mini-series, although Marvel's switched to a different model.

It could be interesting to see new adventures of well-regarded alt-U runs, which can double as a way to promote the content (IE- a Sean McKeever Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane story would double as a way to get readers to check out the original series; same with a DeFalco/ Pat Oliffe Spider-Girl story.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It looks like these are the types of things that would otherwise be released as mini-series, although Marvel's switched to a different model.

It could be interesting to see new adventures of well-regarded alt-U runs, which can double as a way to promote the content (IE- a Sean McKeever Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane story would double as a way to get readers to check out the original series; same with a DeFalco/ Pat Oliffe Spider-Girl story.)
    Hey, if they want to use this as a means of reviving Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane and Spider-Girl (either Anya or Mayday), then I'm all for it .

Astonishing Member

Seems interesting.
    The original Marvel Graphic Novels was nice to have besides the normal floppys issues of comic books way back.
    Will keep an eye for the new Spider-Man stories done in this format.Will buy depending of the creative team.
    As for the stories,Spider-Man 2099,Spider-Man Noir,untold stories set in the past,stories of Spider-Man set in alternate universes are all good examples of stories i want to see in this format.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    same with a DeFalco/ Pat Oliffe Spider-Girl story.)
    I'd love a new Mayday story, especially since 2018 is her 20th anniversary and there's already some plans to celebrate it with the new trades later that year.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

a lot of these graphic novels saound safe, so I'm guessing a young Peter Parker will be done that will serve no purpose besides to attract casual readers.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    a lot of these graphic novels saound safe, so I'm guessing a young Peter Parker will be done that will serve no purpose besides to attract casual readers.
    This is my thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    But even if that's the case, what would you like to see from that safe story. Is there anyone you'd like to see involved in it?

For example, it's great that we got a BKV mini-series 15 years ago to tie into Spider-Man 2.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets