Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This looks great!

Mighty Member

This is not what I expected, love the animation style. The teaser trailer did it job because I certainly want to see more.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Miles looks great. but I kind of wish it was just an Ultimate Spider-Man movie and not a 'set up for Spider Verse' movie. I want Miles to work on his own well.

That said if it means we get possible animated movies for 2099 Spidey, Noir Spidey, Spider Gwen and Superior Spidey leading into a take on Spider Verse, I'm open to it.

I don't know how to feel about his insignia, my initial reaction is negative because his regular costume is one of the best there is and making such a small change to it seems unnecessary. The black webbing on the mask is okay in my book, though the red is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I don't know how to feel about his insignia, my initial reaction is negative because his regular costume is one of the best there is and making such a small change to it seems unnecessary. The black webbing on the mask is okay in my book, though the red is better.
    I just figured it's his DIY costume that he'll have until he get's a costume that looks more like his normal one later.

I thought it was a fun trailer and i'm curious about the tease at the end.

I like his insignia, it looks amateurish in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by Greekfire13 View Post
    I just figured it's his DIY costume that he'll have until he get's a costume that looks more like his normal one later.
    That was my thought as well. And if we're right, I have no problem with it. If that's his straight up costume, well, Sony missed the ball because Miles' regular costume is one of the best in the industry.

I liked the trailer. Wasn't what I was expecting at all. I had zero interest in this (mostly because I was hoping for Miles in the MCU and I guess Im still sore about that) but now I'm curious.

Also, I liked that soundtrack. Who was it? I don't do hip hop (rock and metal for me, thanks!) but it sounded a little like the music from the Black Panther trailer.....which I also enjoyed. Anyone able to ID the tune?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Isn't the logo like the only major part of the suit that doesn't look like Miles' regular costume?

Otherwise it looked exactly the same as far as I could tell, just more stylized.

I'm not sure what to think about the trailer. Think I'm going to want to see more than a teaser before I can get more of an impression. However, seeing that does remind me how much I wish it was the Peter Parker Spider-Man in the lead.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't the logo like the only major part of the suit that doesn't look like Miles' regular costume?

Otherwise it looked exactly the same as far as I could tell, just more stylized.
    The only other slight difference is the webbing on his face is black or gray instead of red.

that was good stuff
    troo fan or death

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That was my thought as well. And if we're right, I have no problem with it. If that's his straight up costume, well, Sony missed the ball because Miles' regular costume is one of the best in the industry.

I liked the trailer. Wasn't what I was expecting at all. I had zero interest in this (mostly because I was hoping for Miles in the MCU and I guess Im still sore about that) but now I'm curious.

Also, I liked that soundtrack. Who was it? I don't do hip hop (rock and metal for me, thanks!) but it sounded a little like the music from the Black Panther trailer.....which I also enjoyed. Anyone able to ID the tune?
    I don't know the name of the song, but the artist is named Vince Staples.

That looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He looks too old to be voiced by Holland and I'm not sure if they'd go that Meta with this.

I know some of Garfields comments really rattled Sony execs about their handling of ASM2.

Because he wasn't wrong.