Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Marvel and Sony haven't announced it if that's what you're asking.
    Looking forward to know who will be the villain in the sequel of the Spider-Man movie,if itīs Mysterio as rumored it would be cool.Mysterio is a villain that have not apeared in a Spider-Man movie yet and he is a villain from the Spider-Man stories of Stan Lee and Steve Dikto

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Looking forward to know who will be the villain in the sequel of the Spider-Man movie,if itīs Mysterio as rumored it would be cool.Mysterio is a villain that have not apeared in a Spider-Man movie yet and he is a villain from the Spider-Man stories of Stan Lee and Steve Dikto
    I wouldn't mind seeing Mysterio and it might be fun to see some of the older villains too. Shocker would be interesting.

BANNED

I want a consequence of Avengers 4 to be a time jump given what has happen and how long it take to fix it.

As a consequence of reversing the snap the heroes revived see that time and life moved on without them and it would make their return harder to deal with along with the sacrifice the Avengers made to fix this.

Spider Sense is Tingling Dangerous's Avatar

Jake Gylenhall as ol' Fishbowl sounds like potentially great casting...
    Here's what I'd like to see in the sequel-

-Spidey throwing punches
    -Swinging in downtown Manhattan
    -No more Stark suits, him to make his own stuff
    -No more looking like a goof- falling over after every save, never being able to dodge a punch, he has Spider sense and as it stands the Russo's portray Spider-Man better than Jon Watts at this point.
    -Holland to bring a bit more pathos to the role

Last edited by Dangerous; 06-01-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope the film keeps it down to one main villain again. A secondary henchman is fine but don't overdo things like the Venom/Sandman/NeoGoblin combo.

Spider-man 3's problem wasn't just simply having a certain amount of villains. It was that none of them were connected and were all over the place. Villains ultimately need picked to compliment the story, not distract from it. Which is why certain villain team ups work (because they make sense) and others don't. What works? Sandman and Vulture, Electro and Sandman, Vulture and Shocker, Lizard and Kraven, Venom and Carnage etc. Sandman and Venom however didn't.

Even if Sony hadn't pushed Venom on Raimi, Spider-man 3 would have had three villains regardless. It's just that instead of Venom it would have been Vulture and would have most likely worked out better since he's not as complicated as Venom and he and Sandman would have been connected right from the start and would have shared scenes together.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Mysterio and it might be fun to see some of the older villains too. Shocker would be interesting.
    Shocker is a great villain as well.Would like to see much more of Shocker that his apearences in Spider-Man:Homecoming.I liked Vulture in that movie but at the same time i was disapointed that Shocker scenes were not that many in that movie.
    Mysterio,Shocker,Scorpion are just a few villains created in the first Spider-Man stories that i would like to see in the sequel of the Spider-Man movie.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Shocker is a great villain as well.Would like to see much more of Shocker that his apearences in Spider-Man:Homecoming.I liked Vulture in that movie but at the same time i was disapointed that Shocker scenes were not that many in that movie.
    Mysterio,Shocker,Scorpion are just a few villains created in the first Spider-Man stories that i would like to see in the sequel of the Spider-Man movie.
    I think we're due seeing Schultz in an actual Shocker costume at some point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we're due seeing Schultz in an actual Shocker costume at some point.
    Yeah.That would be cool.
    Mysterio and Shocker have two of the most unusual designs for a villain and yet are two of my favorites villain visually speaking.
    So i am hoping to see Mysterio and Shocker in the sequel of the Spider-Man movie.

Since rumor only I'm going to spoiler tag it.

spoilers:
    Just saw the rumor Jessica Drew will be in the film as an MI6 Agent tracking Mysterio awesome if true
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post

spoilers:
    Just saw the rumor Jessica Drew will be in the film as an MI6 Agent tracking Mysterio awesome if true
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    My only worry is that the rumour also says that she won't have any powers, which I really hope isn't true. She doesn't need to be called Spider-Woman, but at least give her the venom sting and flight! If she has that, I'm good with anything else.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I just don't really see the need for Jessica Drew to be in a Spider-Man movie.
    end of spoilers

Since this is going to be a tour movie, I'm thinking of something from Web of Spider-Man as the movie title, something like Spider-Man: NOW! in reference to Jonah's magazine.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Tom Holland is great marvel needs to keep him for a long time