Default SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE - Official Teaser Trailer

Could be good. Is this adapted from a comic event? Cause the title made me think Multiverse but the actual teaser made me think Peter died and a bunch of new Spidermen were inspired to pick up the mantle.

Dammit, if this says Spider-Verse, then I demand Supaidaman and Leopardon.

Spider-Ham or no sale.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Could be good. Is this adapted from a comic event? Cause the title made me think Multiverse but the actual teaser made me think Peter died and a bunch of new Spidermen were inspired to pick up the mantle.
    Looks like a mixture of Miles origin story, a Spider-Men (I) crossover and the Spider-Verse event.

I want to see more swinging animation. Ever since the Disney Tarzan movie, I've dreamed about an animated Spider-Man movie. I am looking forward to seeing more for this movie.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Ok rewatched it. So thats peter sitting down with Miles at the end when he says how many of us are theyre? I thought that was like a black Ben Reily for some reason when i first watched it. Wonder if Peter is dying and wants to pass some wisom on too Miles so he can guide the other spiderman who need it. I havent read any Spiderman stories in a long time so if someone knows something i dont plz school me. Recently got into the Clone conspirqcy on MarvelUnlimited. The Jackal i feel is a name thats almost up there with Kingpin, Doc Ock and Norman Osborn as being Spideys arch nemesis. And i also think w will never see him as The Jackal on film. Maybe Warren the scientest but never as the Jackal,goofy AF imo.

Ok rewatched it. So thats peter sitting down with Miles at the end when he says how many of us are theyre? I thought that was like a black Ben Reily for some reason when i first watched it. Wonder if Peter is dying and wants to pass some wisom on too Miles so he can guide the other spiderman who need it. I havent read any Spiderman stories in a long time so if someone knows something i dont plz school me. Recently got into the Clone conspirqcy on MarvelUnlimited. The Jackal i feel is a name thats almost up there with Kingpin, Doc Ock and Norman Osborn as being Spideys arch nemesis. And i also think w will never see him as The Jackal on film. Maybe Warren the scientest but never as the Jackal,goofy AF imo.
    Yeah, that's definitely Peter at the end. The theory is that it's either an AU Peter visiting this dimension to mentor Miles (ala Spider-Men) or it's the Peter of this universe meeting Miles before his death (which is why Miles is wearing a different costume).

Liev Schreiber is playing the villain. There are theories he's either playing the Green Goblin, Kingpin, or even Morlun.

Astonishing Member

I think what surprises me the most about this is it being an animated film, especially with Sony backing it.

An animated Spider-Men film is definitely a shock and I'd love to see this in theatres.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Dammit, if this says Spider-Verse, then I demand Supaidaman and Leopardon.
    Co-sign on this.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

If we don't see him in costume, it might be for the best. Warren as a twisted scientist trying to redefine humanity (or just exact revenge on Spider-Man) through cloning would be a lot easier to take seriously in live-action film, especially if you have him as the major manipulator behind the scenes like he was in his initial appearances. About the only thing that keeps him from being up there with Norman and Ock and Kingpin is that the end of the 90s Clone Saga painted him as Norman's pawn all along, and then The Clone Conspiracy put him under Ben Reilly's thumb in a spectacular example of Warren's experiments backfiring on him before Ben seemingly killed him off for good in the final ASM tie-in issue. His appearances from 2011's Spider-Island to 2013's Avenging Spider-Man/Superior Spider-Man Team-Up by Chris Yost definitely had glimmers of potential for him to be in that same class, so if Warren did turn out to survive the end of Clone Conspiracy, it would be great to see him reemerge as one of the major contenders for the title of Spider-Man's archenemy.

And yes, considering that next year is the 40th anniversary of tokusatsu Spider-Man, I, too, would like to see him show up to commemorate said anniversary.
    The spider is always on the hunt.