Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Default Jessica Jones Season 2

Should be good. Im surprised they arent leading off with DD S3. We are getting DD s3/JJ S2/Luke Cage S2 all in 2018 right?

I never could get into s1 hope s2 is better allso what's with the Thor 3 song? Hope it has a tie in.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I never could get into s1 hope s2 is better allso what's with the Thor 3 song? Hope it has a tie in.
    Wait, did they use Barracuda for a Thor 3 trailer? Obviously they used Led Zepplin's Immigrant, but Heart's Barracuda tends to be a common song in trailers anyway, especially for movies about tough as nails women characters. And other than that, I highly doubt there'll be any connection to Thor 3.

Well Luke Cage and Jones filmed and wrapped already. DD S3 hasn't even started filming right? Makes sense JJ would be first out the gate.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

This took a while. I didn't even know this still existed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well Luke Cage and Jones filmed and wrapped already. DD S3 hasn't even started filming right? Makes sense JJ would be first out the gate.
    I thought DD s3 was filming when Defender debuted lol shows wtf i know.

So whos the bad guy any guesses. Or are we just getting Nuke and Roxxon?

Ok googled it DD s3 started filming last month. And an actor named Wilson Bethel is playing an FBI agent critical to the war between Daredevil and Kingpin. Any chance this is Bullseye? Actor fits the bill kinda. Hes a little too attractive. They coulda tweaked his backstory instead of govmnt and weapon X he could be a FBI agent in Fisks pocket and being beaten by DD sends him over the edge to full on crazy. Its a stretch hes probaly just an FBI agent. But i can hope
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 12-12-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Looks good. I just wish they would keep her and Luke romantically together.

So it sounds like we're getting JJ S2, DD S3 and Luke S2 next year. Maybe more? Punisher S2 sounds like early 2019
    Last edited by The Whovian; 12-12-2017 at 07:48 PM.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post

So it sounds like we're getting JJ S2, DD S3 and Luke S2 next year. Maybe more? Punisher S2 sounds like early 2018
    DD S3 will air after Luke S2. DD S3 started filming last month while Luke S2 finished.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post

So it sounds like we're getting JJ S2, DD S3 and Luke S2 next year. Maybe more? Punisher S2 sounds like early 2018
    I think they have to keep Luke and Jessica apart for the time being (though I still believe they are end game). If they are together technically there's no reason for them to have separate shows. And it's cool that everyone seems to be getting a second season. I wonder how far off a second Defenders show is.

Yeah DD S3 is tracking for November 18, Cage S2 Summer 18.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Im a big fan of Jessica Jones as a character, fan of the hardboiled PI take of the series, the lead actress. I liked everything but the overuse of the villain in season 1. Better use of the villain, pace of the villains story it should be a great season.

I do wonder will they keep building on her history with Luke Cage or save that for S3? I liked the actors chemistry in S1, in defenders. I liked when Jessica looked softer, less pissed around Luke when they are in scenes together.

Luke and Jessica will likely not be in a relationship again as long as they have their own shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomen View Post
    Im a big fan of Jessica Jones as a character, fan of the hardboiled PI take of the series, the lead actress. I liked everything but the overuse of the villain in season 1. Better use of the villain, pace of the villains story it should be a great season.

I do wonder will they keep building on her history with Luke Cage or save that for S3? I liked the actors chemistry in S1, in defenders. I liked when Jessica looked softer, less pissed around Luke when they are in scenes together.
    I think shes still in love with Luke and he moved on. But yea end game they come back together. Wouldnt mind Matt retiring as DD and ending up with Claire...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Luke and Jessica will likely not be in a relationship again as long as they have their own shows.
    Which i can understand but they could be supporting role/guest star in their respective shows, more like how they used Karen Page in The Punisher series. She played an important role in the season just like she did in diffrent role in DD.

I dont expect them to have a kid or get married, be romantic interest for another in every ep of their shows but just to see them few eps in their shows like Luke in S1 or them in Defenders. Its interesting to see how in Netflix MU to see someone when they both live chaotic hero lifestyle. They did sort of superhero team up in JJ S1.

With three Netflix shows, their comics recent history we know they cant have someone else as love interest anyway. Like how Claire the nurse was doomed with Luke Cage because they make it clear she isnt Jessica.