Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

This season was baaaad. I was bored by the fourth episode and couldn't get into this season at all. Completely opposite of the first season. This may be the worst Marvel Netflix season they've done.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerz31w View Post
    What's the name of barmaid from Marvel Jessica Jones Netflix TV mini-series and who portrayed her?The actress is looking similar to bird lady from Home Alone 2.
    Pigeon Lady's name is Brenda Fricker. I don't see Jessica Jones as one of her acting credits.

What a damned train wreck. I totally lost interest after the main baddie went to prison for the first time. After that, it was just horrible on every level. Couldn't stand to watch some parts and had to fast-forward through them.

lame as how they pushed how Jessica is the only one that could stop the bad guy. Bad guy ain't killgrave. A bullet to the head would definitely down her. Maybe she wouldn't be dead, but she sure as hell wouldnt be a threat.

PS: I think Jones should be locked up doing at least 10 years.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 03-09-2018 at 06:09 PM.

"hey hey, I want your cray cray"

^that was rough

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I guess I like this season more than most here. I think it sucks as there is no follow-up to Defenders. She fought against ninjas and it wasn't brought up once. It would have been a cool story to tell to the super's kid at least.

I wasn't bothered by the season not having a real villain. It's not like Jessica has a rogue's gallery. Kilgrave is all she's got. Unless Jeri morphs into being a villain don't know who this show can use.

spoilers:
    The Griffin stuff with Trish went nowhere. He ripped the video from her laptop and keeping tabs on her for someone and nothing came of it.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Uninspiring season two. Trish Walker is still annoying.

Malcolm had more to do this season

I still don't buy Jessica Jones as an alcoholic - too much of a weak Daria impersonation going on, imo.

She's not an alcoholic. She's suffering from PSTD, and one of the ways this comes out is alcohol abuse. But she's clearly not intended to be a true alcoholic.

I forgot to mention, what was up with all the Spider-Man jokes? They weren't funny, they were just... weird. I only watched two episodes, are there more of these jokes?

Oh theres more....

I liked the first half but the second half bombed hard! Terrible writing and no real resolution. Jessica did not grow as a character. She became worse by its end. Her going to dinner at the end was not a payoff to everything she did during the season. So many bad decisions and wasted plotlines. All the characters came off unlikable. Sigh.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

A lot of hate for s2. I really am enjoying it, on episode 11. The second half got weak, but the first half was excellent imo

"Could this be any more cloak and dagger?"

The f$%k am I watching, Deadpool?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    spoilers:
    The Griffin stuff with Trish went nowhere. He ripped the video from her laptop and keeping tabs on her for someone and nothing came of it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That did get resolved. It was a red herring. He confessed to spying on her to get contact information for her friends and family so he could invite them to the proposal party.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    "hey hey, I want your cray cray"

^that was rough
    Man, that was baaaaaaad! And it went on for far too long. Insufferable. I had to mute the sound to be able to sit through it without grinding my teeth in annoyance.
    Last edited by Forseti; 03-10-2018 at 03:49 AM.
    Live true or lie well.

I really enjoyed this season.