Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Default Stranger Things Eleven vs Matilda

Usual rules.

vs

In terms of raw power, Eleven had vastly better feats. Don't think Mathilda has anything that tops this:

Keep in mind however, that Eleven is shown to put in concentration and effort into her abilities while Mathilda, past learning how to use her powers...did not. Everything she did, she did casually. And she obviously had far more control and speed than Eleven's shown (even in season 2, where she does smaller stuff more quickly).

So, the only consideration to make would be that while Mathilda never showed the ability to rip out someone's jugular or mess with the insides of their brain, she did demonstrate the ability to affect people with her ability while also displaying significant speed and control. I don't know if a bloodlusted Mathilda would be sported the ability to mess with people and instantly kill them via TK by Rumbles rules, but that's the only way she has any chance of winning: quickdraw pop a blood vessel in Eleven's brain.

Other than that possibility, she just gets her neck snapped as soon as the fight starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    In terms of raw power, Eleven had vastly better feats. Don't think Mathilda has anything that tops this:

Keep in mind however, that Eleven is shown to put in concentration and effort into her abilities while Mathilda, past learning how to use her powers...did not. Everything she did, she did casually. And she obviously had far more control and speed than Eleven's shown (even in season 2, where she does smaller stuff more quickly).

So, the only consideration to make would be that while Mathilda never showed the ability to rip out someone's jugular or mess with the insides of their brain, she did demonstrate the ability to affect people with her ability while also displaying significant speed and control. I don't know if a bloodlusted Mathilda would be sported the ability to mess with people and instantly kill them via TK by Rumbles rules, but that's the only way she has any chance of winning: quickdraw pop a blood vessel in Eleven's brain.

Other than that possibility, she just gets her neck snapped as soon as the fight starts.
    Matilda has the ability to move dozens of items independantly with her mind without much concentration.

I'm trying to remember what the largest thing Matilda has moved, I think Eleven's highest feat is moving the train car.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Matilda has the ability to move dozens of items independantly with her mind without much concentration.
    Yep. Not going to help her one bit unless she's sported the ability to affect people's insides. In which case it's just a quickdraw.

I'm trying to remember what the largest thing Matilda has moved, I think Eleven's highest feat is moving the train car.
    She spun Agatha Trunchbull around while she was on a big globe. Considering the globe held her weight though, I'm going to guess she was lighter than a train car by several orders of magnitude. She also made people fly around and moved some furniture around a bit.

I mean, Eleven has actual feats of instantly killing people. That's the very least Matilda has to be able to do just to break even with her.

Actually, on reviewing some scenes from the movie, I'll note that she did mess around with electronic equipment from the inside on top the aforementioned ability to affect everything (including people) on precise levels. I feel comfortable in saying that she could fuck with people's vital organs and what not to drop them instantly.

So yeah, quickdraw (she seems a just a bit faster in using her stuff than Eleven, so I guess she can take the majority there? It might be a mutual kill in a lot of cases where Eleven snaps her neck before she dies).

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Yep. Not going to help her one bit unless she's sported the ability to affect people's insides. In which case it's just a quickdraw.

She spun Agatha Trunchbull around while she was on a big globe. Considering the globe held her weight though, I'm going to guess she was lighter than a train car by several orders of magnitude. She also made people fly around and moved some furniture around a bit.

I mean, Eleven has actual feats of instantly killing people. That's the very least Matilda has to be able to do just to break even with her.

Actually, on reviewing some scenes from the movie, I'll note that she did mess around with electronic equipment from the inside on top the aforementioned ability to affect everything (including people) on precise levels. I feel comfortable in saying that she could fuck with people's vital organs and what not to drop them instantly.

So yeah, quickdraw (she seems a just a bit faster in using her stuff than Eleven, so I guess she can take the majority there? It might be a mutual kill in a lot of cases where Eleven snaps her neck before she dies).
    She does also move things without seeing them, like she releases the break on the inside of a car from across the street.

Matilda seems to have more than enough force to break a neck, or give Eleven some kind of instakill internal damage.

And Matilda has great speed in comparison so I'd say her.

I thought this was going to be harder XD

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    She does also move things without seeing them, like she releases the break on the inside of a car from across the street.

Matilda seems to have more than enough force to break a neck, or give Eleven some kind of instakill internal damage.

And Matilda has great speed in comparison so I'd say her.

I thought this was going to be harder XD
    I mean, they're basically little girls with a lot of range and potential to cause damage but not much survivability. What did you think was going to happen? :P

Quickdraw.

Eleven with just a slight head tilt could snap people's necks.

Matilda could move levitate people and move dozens of small objects around while dancing. Neither really has any appreciably higher reflex speed than the other. Eleven is a bit stronger however, though Matilda never really had to push herself. The heaviest thing she moved was Trunchbull herself on a globe.