Abcde

Lightbulb Batman and Led Luthor in a lonely future

Hey all:

With my childhood resurfacing, I remember watching an animated Batman drive a pink car in a desert when he got to a dimension where the earth was in the future. He finally found a city which Lex Luthor owns. Lex in all his glory has no one to share it with because he kills the whole league. Batman gets mad and punches him. Lex tells Batman go back in time and erase Lex from the timeline to get a normal progressing future beyond his.

What episode of Batman Beyond, Justice League/(unlimited) is this?

I would appreciate the share appreciation toward the animated Batman series.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abcde View Post
    Hey all:

With my childhood resurfacing, I remember watching an animated Batman drive a pink car in a desert when he got to a dimension where the earth was in the future. He finally found a city which Lex Luthor owns. Lex in all his glory has no one to share it with because he kills the whole league. Batman gets mad and punches him. Lex tells Batman go back in time and erase Lex from the timeline to get a normal progressing future beyond his.

What episode of Batman Beyond, Justice League/(unlimited) is this?

I would appreciate the share appreciation toward the animated Batman series.
    Hmm I don't recall that episode but it sound very similar to the Justice League episode "Hereafter" where Superman is sent to an Earth in the future which is a barren wasteland and the only survivor is Vandal Savage who being immortal is still alive. He has realised the folly of his quest for power and helps Superman return back to stop his plans which leads to him disappearing as the timeline is restored

Hope that helps

Mighty Member

Yeah, that is definitely "Hereafter"

I'm assuming "Led" Luthor should really be "Lex"?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Clearly...
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Now the mystery is
    "Whatever happened to Abcde?"

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    That kind of threw me. I was wondering if a new member of the Luthor family had been introduced that I missed. Like maybe Lex's son.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    That kind of threw me. I was wondering if a new member of the Luthor family had been introduced that I missed. Like maybe Lex's son.
    Nah, Joker put a bullet in his head back in 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nah, Joker put a bullet in his head back in 2006.
    Wasn't that Alex Joker did that to?