Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I haven't read Cass's run though heard lots of positives. Steph's is very enjoyable.

I am more Steph fan but... I recommend Both.. If you can buy only 1 batgirl, I recommed give one chance to the other batgirl in the future.. Both deserve this..

Cass run is the longest(I remember between 70-75 issues) and Steph run(24 chapters) was cancelled for New 52 that erased both characters and their story.. Fortunatelly, the characters are here again thanks to Steph&Cass old fans..
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-11-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Get both!

Id start with Cass since those comics were published first.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I am more Steph fan but... I recommend Both.. If you can buy only 1 batgirl, I recommed give one chance to the other batgirl in the future.. Both deserve this..

Cass run is the longest(I remember between 70-75 issues) and Steph run(24 chapters) was cancelled for New 52 that erased both characters and their story.. Fortunatelly, the characters are here again thanks to Steph&Cass old fans..
    Well said! Steph and Cass are both very enjoyable to read, as both are really well done. And thankfully, both are back! And in print again!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I've only read Cass's run, but that (at least for the Kelly Puckett issues) is great.

Spectacular Member

Thanks all, I've actually read both series. I'm a long time comic book reader, but due to moving and everything my comic book collection is no more. So just trying to get bits

I love both, but the stephanie brown batgirl series is the literal best piece of dc work in my opinion. Followed closely by gotham academy. It has the best writing of any book and the art is good, albeit that is subjective.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown