Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

I found something that is pretty cool, New Avengers 18 has something like a full list of depowered mutants, though many like Polaris, Magneto, Xavier, Unus, Xorn, and even Stacy X, have gotten their powers back, in some cases, without an explanation. And I don't know if Blob and Callisto got their powers back. Callisto may have been simply fighting well as a human last year vs Sabretooth, and Blob may still be taking the mutant hormone drug.

Most are very minor characters. The biggest ones are

Aero, a Guthrie like Cannonball and Husk and Icarus
    Angel Dust, iirc, the super strong woman of the Deadpool film was her
    Christoph Nord-Maverick
    Artie
    Freakshow
    Harpoon, a marauder
    King Bedlam, brother of Jesse
    Kiwi Black, half brother of Nightcrawler like Abyss, son of Azazel
    Jared and Adrian Corbo, Alpha flight members, probably the sons of Unus the Untouchable and brothers of Unuscione
    Scanner, an Acolyte
    Shola Inkose
    Slipstream, brother of lifeguard
    Wicked

Blob is dead. Happened in X-Men Blue recently, he got experimented on and basically dissolved mid-fight.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Scanner was also depowered. Sadly.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

*Shortpack*

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Blob is dead. Happened in X-Men Blue recently, he got experimented on and basically dissolved mid-fight.
    I wasnt sure if he became goo and they put him in a jar or something.
    I don't really feel about for him for what he did to Dr Lykos/Sauron wife, killing her to drain her energy to turn Lykos into Sauron again.

Not sure on Copycat, Deadpool's wedding issue continuity was a little wonky, but one of the stories seemed to take place post where copycat should have died. I'd have to re-read.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Not sure on Copycat, Deadpool's wedding issue continuity was a little wonky, but one of the stories seemed to take place post where copycat should have died. I'd have to re-read.
    Keep in mind, Deadpool is on good terms with Death. Maybe she allowed her back for the day. That sounds like something that would happen in a Deadpool book.

El Aguila. I always thought that he would have been a great X-Man. A Spanish mutant that can use metal to conduct electric blasts.

Could’ve gotten a new look and code name.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Artie is dead? :'(

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Artie is dead? :'(
    I am pretty sure he is with the Fantastic 4 in the place of the universe they use to explore and build other universes since Secret Wars.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Keep in mind, Deadpool is on good terms with Death. Maybe she allowed her back for the day. That sounds like something that would happen in a Deadpool book.
    He is right, In the Deadpool wedding issue (his wedding with Shikla or whatever her name is that ended up in divorce like a year ago), it is shown that Copycat is alive working in secret in a chimichanga food truck, and she has her powers. IIRC Deadpool saved her by making her drink her blood, she was able to shapeshift into Deadpool and copy his healing factor.

I corrected that, and also, Diamond Lil was killed by Dazzler's sister Mortis, not Selene

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I found something that is pretty cool, New Avengers 18 has something like a full list of depowered mutants, though many like Polaris, Magneto, Xavier, Unus, Xorn, and even Stacy X, have gotten their powers back, in some cases, without an explanation. And I don't know if Blob and Callisto got their powers back. Callisto may have been simply fighting well as a human last year vs Sabretooth, and Blob may still be taking the mutant hormone drug.

That list is not reliable, according to that list Hybrid was without powers, and he appeared as a villain in Avengers Academy and was "destroyed" as always until it recosntruya and return.

Where does it state M twins were depowered? They are still magical so I'm okay with it. I haven't heard that they were depowered.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Where does it state M twins were depowered? They are still magical so I'm okay with it. I haven't heard that they were depowered.
    nowhere. they just havent seen since the 90s and didnt appear in the "198" list of mutants that still existed after m day. that is why it says presumed to be depowered, not depowered.

Some mutants who were presumed to be depowered appeared with their powers recently, Mondo in XMen Blue (another character who hadnt been seen since the 90s), and Emma Steed (the Damask of Age of Apocalypse) in Mockingbird

BANNED

There was never any proof the M twins are depowered. As for Tarot, she is alive. I guess after dying and resurrected so many times she just had a change in attitude.