Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default How powerful is current Goku?

I hear he's achieved another transformation? What's his current levels at? Universal? More? How fast is he?

I should add I have zero idea about DBS power levels after the energy clash/Shockwave thing with Beerus.

Ultimate Member

He's pretty insane right now.

I think the episode (before the last one) featured SSB Goku standing up (inside) and blasting his way out of a "miniature" black hole. The gravity of said black hole was so strong that light couldn't get out (which is normal for black holes) and instant transmission didn't work. The real kicker was that this black hole was breaking through the tournament of power setting which is made of some super strong substance (can't remember what it's called).

It must be noted that Android 17 and 18 were also under this black hole so it wasn't exactly a solo feat.

All of this is without Ultra Instinct. It's difficult to gauge Ultra Instinct because beyond that crazy fight with Jiren we don't know exactly how powerful he is in that form.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

If you haven't checked in since he fight Beerus then he's actually got three new transformations technically.

Super Sayain Blue which allows him a massive power upgrade, equal to Super Sayain God but with a lot more precise control over his energy.

He then combined the above with Kaioken so he got fine control even more raw power.

His new thing is Ultra Instinct which, I believe, lowers his overall attacking power but he gets super combat precog, perfect movement and maybe some other stuff. I kind of feel off the wagon a bit before this.

Wasn't the black hole a "love black hole" or something?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Wasn't the black hole a "love black hole" or something?
    Yeah, that's what it was called.

The Universe's fighters were "love" based.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    If you haven't checked in since he fight Beerus then he's actually got three new transformations technically.

Super Sayain Blue which allows him a massive power upgrade, equal to Super Sayain God but with a lot more precise control over his energy.

He then combined the above with Kaioken so he got fine control even more raw power.

His new thing is Ultra Instinct which, I believe, lowers his overall attacking power but he gets super combat precog, perfect movement and maybe some other stuff. I kind of feel off the wagon a bit before this.
    Elaborate.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Ultra Instinct does give him a big boost in speed and power, but to properly use it he needs to be in a constant zen-like state where he reacts without thinking. He's mastered that when it comes to his defence. But he can't quite get the same zen-state when he's attacking most of the time (he did it fine when he was charging up a kamehameha because he can do those in his sleep).

That's all when he's conscious mind you.

First time he activated Ultra Instinct he wasn't really conscious and would roar as though he was in giant ooszaru mode.

Extraordinary Member

Ultra Instinct Goku vs Jiren. Note that Toppo, the fellow with the impressive moustache is generally on par with SSB Goku/Vegeta.

Extraordinary Member

For comparisson, here's SSB Goku vs Jiren.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, that's what it was called.

The Universe's fighters were "love" based.
    So is it the same as an actual black hole?

Also how powerful exactly is Jiren then? Universal? Multiversal?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So is it the same as an actual black hole?
    Seems to be. It's an ultra dense mass that creates a gravitational field so strong that not even light can escape it.

Seems to be a black hole.

Nearing but not quite at God of Destruction level.

That's probably the most accurate answer right now.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Nearing but not quite at God of Destruction level.

That's probably the most accurate answer right now.
    So nearing Beerus levels or beyond now? And does that mean he can now destroy a universe?

So nearing Beerus levels or beyond now? And does that mean he can now destroy a universe?
    Nearing. His latest transformation lets him fight with someone confirmed to be at GoD levels, but Goku hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet, especially for attacking.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile