Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

God, I hate that Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    The thing is that for this current 'relaunch' there was actually an issue number change. Not the case here.
    If it weren't for the Legacy initiative, you can be sure that #150 and #155 would've both been new #1s. It happened with Rocket Raccoon, he had a new #1 a month after his previous series finished, rather than just continuing the numbering from the Grounded volume. Both runs ended up as minis.

Fantastic Member

No one really cares about this reunion

https://twitter.com/edbrisson/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Brisson
    Zac and Lonnie are great. I'd lobbied for them on it after having to step off after my five issues. I know what they're planning and it's amazing. I had to step off to take on a bucket list book for me, should be announced soon.

I was offered the opportunity to do a bucket list book (not announced yet), but had to give something up as my plate was full. I was wrapping the first arc on Cable, so it was the easiest. Was a hard decision, but couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I'd suggested Zac and Lonnie to come on the book after me and they're bringing the goods. I've been privy to what they have in store and it's pretty great. I think people will really dig it.

Yeah, new title out in May. Look for an announcement in the next month or so. REALLY happy with it and when people see what it is, I think they'll understand why I took it.
    So yeah, looks like he chose his successor.

BANNED

After jumping through time for months Cable is forced to think about his past - particularly his relationship to others. This arc is about Cable coming to terms with the many people he’s called family over the course of his long and varied life.
    I wonder if Nathan will remember his father.

Will he finally remember his conversation with Scott on the astral plane at the end of Avengers: X-Sanction? Will he remember his dead father? I hope so.

I know that the character's current team would not last more than an arc, which is a shame because liked the interaction of the characters and is sad that some of them return to limbo.

Unfortunately Hope has never been a character I liked very much and at least expect they make Cable address Scott's death or have a conversation with Emma or Jean in the future.

In X-Sanction didn't Hope wipe the virus from Cable? Then he used mech to work around his atrophy... so did I miss when he got the TO Virus again?

BANNED

Very excited to see what Brisson has lined up. Wouldn't mind seeing him take over from Pak on Incredible Hulk, even though I think that's unlikely.

I'm happy Malin is out, but it's a big bummer Brisson is leaving so soon.
    I hope the new writers are good and the title can keep a consistent creative team for at least 3 arcs.

(Is it too much to hope that Brisson is taking over Gold or relaunching X-force?)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    Brisson tweeted that Marvel offered him a dream gig and he dropped Cable to free up space since he was still writing the first arc of that book vs being invested in OML and Iron Fist.
    Oh, I was beginning to think Cable was just going to shift creative teams for every arc .

Finally more Hope!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    God, I hate that Hope.
    Your not the only one. I don't like Hope. AvX didn't help either.

She was okay in Simon Spurrier's X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    (Is it too much to hope that Brisson is taking over Gold or relaunching X-force?)
    For me, It would be awesome if he got Uncanny X-Men.

--------------
    German Peralta on art duties, nice. I liked his art from Lemire's run on Thanos.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 12-12-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

Hope could be interesting if Cable can't use his powers because of the virus and she uses them for him

Truth be told I was actually gonna drop the title after Newer New Mutants but I loved Hope Summers and the Five Lights + Hope eventually taking over X-Force from Cable so I guess I'll still have this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    Very excited to see what Brisson has lined up. Wouldn't mind seeing him take over from Pak on Incredible Hulk, even though I think that's unlikely.
    As much as I love Weapon X, I'd love to see Ed Brisson and Mike Deodato Jr do a take on the series.

Welcome back, Hope