Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    What is with the Phoenix force and its obsession with Jean Grey? You'd think there would be better hosts out there in such a huge universe.
    This was explained as Jean being cut from the Phoenix's own cloth. She was BORN to be Phoenix.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    This was explained as Jean being cut from the Phoenix's own cloth. She was BORN to be Phoenix.
    This is why I love this board. Quick answers. lol Thank you.

I wonder what it would mean if Adult Jean comes back without the Phoenix force.

My list of things I'm curious to see adult Jean's feelings on when she's fully alive:

1. Everything related to Scott
    2. The Phoenix Force (after this issue it might be a touch complicated)

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post
    She ripped open a hole in our reality and saw X-Men 1-3 lmao.
    I hope u you, I was drinking water (thank god it was water lol) when I read this x..x

I laughs so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    I dont think the others are omega.
    Emma and QQ are, the Cuckoos not really sure tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Cant believe Jean freaking died.
    I will say that after Jean dying 4598965 times, i still got surprised with this issue final development LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    My list of things I'm curious to see adult Jean's feelings on when she's fully alive:

1. Everything related to Scott
    2. The Phoenix Force (after this issue it might be a touch complicated)
    I wonder what she will think of the current state of the xmen. About Avengers vs X and the horror that was Xmen vs Inhumans.

No, seriously:

Jean Grey #11:
    Psych War part 4. It was all leading up to this young Jean Grey vs. the Phoenix! But after all her training, this might be a battle that she wasn't prepared for at all. Now, trapped in a prison with former Phoenix hosts, Jean must use everything she's learned to bust out! All this, plus what was up with that ghost Jean Grey?! Guest-starring Rachel Summers, Emma Frost, Quentin Quire, the Cuckoos and Hope!

(Oh, and Thor, Namor, The Scarlet Witch,... were never mentioned. They are just on the cover which has probably nothing to do with the story itself)

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    I wonder what she will think of the current state of the xmen. About Avengers vs X and the horror that was Xmen vs Inhumans.
    Honestly, I'm kinda hoping she'll just face-->palm and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    No, seriously:

Jean Grey #11:
    Psych War part 4. It was all leading up to this young Jean Grey vs. the Phoenix! But after all her training, this might be a battle that she wasn't prepared for at all. Now, trapped in a prison with former Phoenix hosts, Jean must use everything she's learned to bust out! All this, plus what was up with that ghost Jean Grey?! Guest-starring Rachel Summers, Emma Frost, Quentin Quire, the Cuckoos and Hope!

(Oh, and Thor, Namor, The Scarlet Witch,... were never mentioned. They are just on the cover which has probably nothing to do with the story itself)

Cyclops and Wolverine dead is like the best thing ever, because we get to see all these other character interactions (especially women, like Emma and Rachel) with Jean's return. If they were alive, it'd be all about them again. Schism was so annoying because they took up so much space.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Cyclops and Wolverine dead is like the best thing ever, because we get to see all these other character interactions (especially women, like Emma and Rachel) with Jean's return. If they were alive, it'd be all about them again. Schism was so annoying because they took up so much space.
    They wanted to use Scott and Logan rivalry even though it didn’t make much sense, maybe that event could’ve been so much better if they used other angles. For me schism was the beginning of the shit show we have right now in the x-books

https://www.newsarama.com/37775-the-...-spoilers.html

WOW. I wonder what the reaction of the book's following is to that downer conclusion?
    Big ups to Marvel for pulling off both a surprise ending and one that must rank pretty highly on the list of most depressing finale's ever for a protagonist. I mean, its not quite to the level of the Warren Ellis/Leonardo Manco series DRUID - where the lead character ends up unceremoniously killed and dumped in a trash can - but really WHAT DOES?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    One down...four to go. Plus Jimmy, Bloodstorm and OML I suppose.

“No more duplicates...”
    I approve this message!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't like "duplicates" too.
    And Jean has got too many of that.

At least, we're getting the real deal. It's been way too long.

At what point did Phoenix take back what it gave Quentin?