Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Does Wolverine HAVE to be in EVERY story an book? *Please don't let spider-man in.
    I like how Wolverine isn’t even in one ongoing yet people are STILL complaining about him appearing too much. Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    I like how Wolverine isn’t even in one ongoing yet people are STILL complaining about him appearing too much. Wtf?
    Well, technically, he's about to be in Mighty Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, X-Men Red, Black Panther, and Marvel Two-In-One for backups.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    OML had the same functionality as Logan just with extra baggage. Same in Extraordinary X-Men, Gold, Astonishing X-Men, IvX, Weapon X, Civil War II, and Monsters Unleashed.

This isn't the same case as the O5 and the All-New O5, who've been fundamentally changed as characters. So, to me and many others, this isn't the first book Logan's been in since Secret Wars. To us, he never died.
    He was barely in MU and Civil War II

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Well, technically, he's about to be in Mighty Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, X-Men Red, Black Panther, and Marvel Two-In-One for backups.
    Minor back up stories.

Great seeing Logan again and in a cowboy hat, no less. Him teaming up with other major Marvel heroes for a big time cosmic adventure feels like a great way to get him involved again, especially while Laura and Old Man Logan remain active in the rest of the X-books. I'm not usually a big fan of major cosmic events, even those involving the X-men. But after Black Vortex, my fondness for these events has only grown.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm thinking Logan may just seamlessly fold back into the Marvel U and the X-books, wearing his civilian gear, and OML will be written out somehow; and then the "Old Man Logan" book will be retitled simply "Logan", but he'll stick with the wearing civilian clothes and allowing Laura to be Wolverine. So fans will get half of what they want (the real, younger Logan back but not in costume). That's my prediction.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'm thinking Logan may just seamlessly fold back into the Marvel U and the X-books, wearing his civilian gear, and OML will be written out somehow; and then the "Old Man Logan" book will be retitled simply "Logan", but he'll stick with the wearing civilian clothes and allowing Laura to be Wolverine. So fans will get half of what they want (the real, younger Logan back but not in costume). That's my prediction.
    There is a fan theory that Wolverine was made the new Starbrand. He didnt break out of the adamantium because he got one of the gems, he got the gems after breaking out of the adamantium.
    And he knew he had to go to space, and where to get the gem, right after getting out of the adamantium.
    The previous Starbrand was killed at the beginning of the issue, when one gets killed, a new one gets chosen. And in one panel Logan is shown with a white line on the chest like the Starbrand tattoo, that can either be the Starbrand tattoo, or the way the artist colors the sternum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Either that or they're building up to him taking up the Wolverine mantle again and then we get him back in the classic yellow and blue (which Laura isn't even wearing anymore).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I feel like he's never been away with OML around tbh. They're all the same to me.
    0_o

guuuurl lol