Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I’m glad that this is keeping Wolverine away from the X-Men for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    He's been absent for a few years. This is the first book he'll be in. So don't complain.
    We've had Logan but old for the time being. He hasn't really been absent at all. No one's actually taken in his death because we got shoved with OML this and OML that.

These aren't complaints, they're valid criticisms.

First book Logan appears in and already people are complaining he’s over exposed. And no OML isn’t the same thing. All they ever did was rehash The wastes over and over.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    He's been absent for a few years. This is the first book he'll be in. So don't complain.
    No he hasn't his Old Self is here. I CAN complain -_- (Talking about don't complain HA!)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-13-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    First book Logan appears in and already people are complaining.
    If you love him so much why don't you marry him? Lol

First book Logan appears in and already people are complaining he’s over exposed. And no OML isn’t the same thing. All they ever did was rehash The wastes over and over.
    OML had the same functionality as Logan just with extra baggage. Same in Extraordinary X-Men, Gold, Astonishing X-Men, IvX, Weapon X, Civil War II, and Monsters Unleashed.

This isn't the same case as the O5 and the All-New O5, who've been fundamentally changed as characters. So, to me and many others, this isn't the first book Logan's been in since Secret Wars. To us, he never died.

Astonishing Member

You mean there were more diffrences then hair color between them ? I never noticed that

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Does Wolverine HAVE to be in EVERY story an book? *Please don't let spider-man in.
    Did you not see this coming when the first time we saw him back, he had an infinity stone?

so did that Thanos storyline where he goes into another universe and Adam Warlock follows, then it's like the Adam Warlock of the other Universe and Thanos battle it out and then change the universe and then Thanos has to put everything back into place but then it turns out the only thing that isn't is that the Adam Warlock of the other universe is in this universe instead of the original Adam Warlock... ever turn into something more?

It was weird, so idk if I remember it correctly lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Did you not see this coming when the first time we saw him back, he had an infinity stone?
    I did and I cringed and prayed that he wasn't going to show. But I guess I didn't pray HARD ENOUGH because the Original Wolverine is soon to Fight the Weapon X team that HAS his OLD SELF in it. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    You mean there were more diffrences then hair color between them ? I never noticed that
    Given that he spent his whole solo flashing back to his past he doesn't even have that difference going for him too often actually.

Mighty Member

Well I guess we don't need adult Cyclops back since we have young Cyclops. I mean if OML is logan just older then Tyke is Cyclops just younger. Basically the same person right.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    If you love him so much why don't you marry him? Lol
    Was calling me a stupid head too mature an option?

It’s so tiresome going to a thread specifically about Wolverine to see the same griping over and over. If you’re so tired of the character don’t buy his books and stop discussing him. I’m not crazy about X-23 or the New Mutants or a bunch others you won’t see me wasting my time complaining on their threads.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Was calling me a stupid head too mature an option?

Just jk
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.