Have just got back from seeing it here in Australia, and the EP 8 thread in the Star Wars forum doesn't say spoilers, so...

Okay I really liked it. There are things I wished were different but by and large it was very good and better, I thought, that EP 7. Much better, in fact.

Mark Hamill was both impressive and at times hilarious. His reaction to Rey handing him the lightsabre got one of the biggest laughs of the movie.

Not only do we get to see Yoda again, but we get to see PUPPET Yoda again, which I [and my wife] loved.

Rey facing the mirror was, I thought, I nice homage to the excellent Clone Wars animated shorts on Cartoon Network just before Revenge of the Sith came out.

The light speed ram was as spectacular as it was ridiculous. I mean come on, if that were a legitimate tactic then the Rebellion would have been obliterating Star Destroyers with corvettes. But for the story purposes it was okay. However, you would have to wonder if it were really a suicide mission to be on the cruiser why the Vice Admiral didn't do that as soon as the transports escaped.

Speaking of which, the First Order must have money out the wazoo to afford their military budget. Star Killer base and now Snoke's ship? Jeez!

I was sad to see Ackbar go so early.

Luke's final sequence was brilliant! I mean I should have realized but I honestly was so looking forward to him facing Kylo I didn't get it until just before the reveal.

The very last scene brought a bit of tear to my eye. As a kid of COURSE I was out in my backyard with a broomstick lightsabre.

All in all I give this one 9 out of 10