Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Now that its official..does that mean they will FINALLY stop pushing....

The Inhumans? Marvel Comics sold out and depushed the X books for the Inhumans for years. Overpushed them. Forced them down throats. Kamala is one thing...she's legit but the whole line was never an equal to the X family. Is this a wrap for the Inhumans? Will they finally make Wanda and Pietro mutants again?

I think it’s all but inevitable that any inhuman that’s not named Kamala or Lunella is done for.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Hope they cancel that lame show and their lame comics. Don't care if I offend anyone. Not the biggest X-Men fan but Inhumans would never be mutants. And hope they make Wanda and Quicksilver mutants again because them changing their origin was the sliest thing ever.

I want a mutant to pop up on Agents of Shield any mutant for a villain and for them to be like "You're an Inhuman." and them be like "I didn't need no Crystals to have my powers"

Probably so....
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Well seems so. I mean the Inhumans push was just a retaliation against Fox, because they didn't want to play fair. NOW that they are the Inhumans might just go back into obscurity. NOT for long, but really.....do you really care what happens to the Inhumans??? I don't i'm just glad the X-Men are home.

:-) Were about to see a great Push of X-men. It's finally time for the Era of the X-men. (Dang Avengers)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-14-2017 at 08:31 AM.

They probably are done. I can't see Disney still trying to push them while they now have the X-Men, who have the popularity the Inhumans probably never will.

Don't get me wrong, the Inhumans aren't bad or anything, they simply are not on par with the X-Men.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Looking at the current books, I think Marvel already stopped this since ResserXIon.

Two of their Inhumans titles got cancelled after IvX right and now they have Royals and Blackbolt, both being cancelled as well. Only thing still alive is Secret Warriors.

If Marvel was really smart, they would have started a series with the NuHumans that ap[peared in IvX as one team. Not spread those on several toitles and forget about some.

We do not like the royal family, seen that, done that, got the T-Shirt and threw the T-Shirt away.

Those NuHumans like Iso, Inferno, Reader, Naja, Flint and Grid would have made a nice team, though. I would have considered a series that contained them, with Hellion, Beast and Frenzy in it. I was actually thinking they were aiming to launch such a book, judging on their roles in IvX.

To bad.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

I thought the Inhuman push was basically over anyway? The show bombed, the comics (aside from Kamala and maybe Moon Girl) are kinda floundering and things clearly didn't catch on like Marvel hoped. So, yeah, if it wasn't dead already, it certainly is now.

And I say that as a guy who genuinely enjoyed Soule's run on the books (IvX excepted).
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

The show tanked and probably isn't getting a second season. The current comics are scheduled to end soon and I don't think a replacement has been announced yet (which is a shame; Black Bolt by Saladin Ahmed is AMAZING). I'm expecting Kamala and Moon Girl will continue to be pushed (and Quake so long as Agents of SHIELD isn't cancelled) but yeah I think we're going to see a resurgence of the X-Men in Marvel's media.

Look for the latest Marvel vs. Capcom game to announce an X-Men DLC pack in the coming months and the return of the X-Men characters to Marvel's cartoons.

Yep. Inhumans are dead. Kamala and Lunella and that's it

Yep, wherever you bought your comics, someone put a gun to your head and made you buy Inhumans. Sheesh.

I certainly see that they are not your cup of tea, but frankly they've been around as story characters only 2 years less than the X-Men. Me thinks you are taking this toooooo seriously. The Inhumans, as part of the legacy of the Fantastic Four, are one of the greatest creations in that canon. The Marvel Universe, certainly comics would be poorer without all the iconic stories they've been part of (War of Kings, which... umm had X-characters, and was a truly great story).

I think in all the many years I've read comics, nearly 50, Marvel has always had to try and push different concepts characters and comic books.

They're still trying with Carol Danvers, and that's been on and off since the mid-70s.

The depush of X books - - by the way, how many stopped publishing? I'm sure there is always more X-books, than... well almost everything except Spider Man, perhaps

was not done to you and X-fans on purpose, but used as some sort of market leverage between Marvel and Fox, for the most part.

Certainly stupid but nothing really much to do with the actual editors and story creators of Marvel.

I too would like to see W and P become mutants again, but when I think of how Wanda, especially has been treated by X-fans since M-Day, why go there?

Wanda is one of the greatest heroines every in Marvel comics and all she is remember for is "no more mutants". Silly. Pathetic.

They never were; they were always far bigger. A whole race of hidden altered humans with strange monarchial relationships, and connected to the Kree, since the late '60s or early '70s.

Like the Eternals, or the Deviants or other hidden races in the Marvel Universe, they were probably best served as interesting side characters and plots.

But everything is open to 'bump'. No doubt in more recent years they saw that with War/Kings and the newer Moongirl/Ms. Marvel stuff, people were intrigued enough to want more.

That is all.

Hey, why don't you just buy an extra copy of your favorite X-Men books? That will show them.

I think it means the Inhumans can return to their roots rather than be used as expys for the X-Men.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Incredible Member

I hope it means the Inhumans returning to being what they once were and not second rate X-men knockoffs.