View Poll Results: Should Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver Get Their Mutant Status Back?

Voters
205. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Make them Mutants Again

165 80.49%
  • No - Keep the Retcon

27 13.17%
  • Undecided

13 6.34%
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    If Marvel did things because most fans wanted it, Wolverine would be in every book. Oh, right.
    Most people got tired of Wolverine. He isn't even the highest seller. Spidey is a better example there. But they also have done events ad nauseum and that fatigue is showing up in sales. They are still doing floppies, despite those not doing as well as manga style. There will be overlap in what fans want and what they do. But not always. Which could be why comics still struggle in sales. But also because they plan things out months to years ahead and they aren't gonna change no matter what fans want. The only time that has happened is if something becomes really controversial.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    From my experience it just seems a vast majority of her fans won't be pleased with anything she does or that is done with her so I only worry about myself & what I like ya know. *shrugs*
    I think they want her to be a main hero with regular appearances, and not just a villain or plot point.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Hard to judge when it hasn’t started yet
    I'm just going mainly off the previews and current developments