Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
90s Animated Team. I even want Logan’s debut to be in the Danger Room, as it was in the ‘Night of the Sentinels.’

Call the movie “Uncanny X-men” and have an opening sequence similar to that of the cartoon. Capitalize on the 90s heyday of the franchise. Open with government reports of mutants popping up everywhere, and reveal that rumors and conspiracy theories have existed ever since WWII. Then we show SHIELD and Nick Fury meeting with Val Cooper (maybe a G.W. Bridge cameo in this scene too, who becomes some connective tissue to the R-rated Deadpool and X-Force spinoff franchises in that darker, more adult corner of the MCU). Val is the head of the Mutant Response Division which has, until now, existed in secret because they didn’t want to start a panic over whether or not mutants are the next stage of human evolution (with humans headed for extinction). The jury is still out on that scientifically, but some mutant extremists are claiming this.

At any rate, Jubilee is the point of view character for the audience. She meets most of the X-men in a Sentinel attack. The Sentinels have been launched as part of Project Wideawake (Val tells Fury this in that scene above), which the government has been working on in secret for years. Boom.

We go from there. She’s saved by Storm, Rogue and Gambit in the mall. Wakes up in the mansion, fries the circuits and escapes into the halls. Stumbles into the Danger Room where Gambit is training, we meet Logan for the first time. He’s short, and stocky and in costume and looks badass.

Something like that could work well IMO.

Team consists of...

- Professor X
- Cyclops
- Storm
- Jean Grey
- Beast
- Wolverine
- Rogue
- Gambit
- Jubilee

They’d need to reveal how Rogue got her flight, strength and invulnerability powers somehow. Or maybe she doesn’t have them in the beginning and gets them later from Captain Marvel. Not sure. Feige will figure it out.
i find myself always emphatically agreeing with your posts. I would adjust a few things but this is absolutely perfect. im super iffy about costumes tho, they look cartoony and childish and i dont know how u can translate them to the big screen without putting major emphasis on them being super heroes and wooing the public by being all fan friendly with a f4/avengers look

Quote Originally Posted by Cykewasright View Post
The Ultimate X-Men lineup

Cyclops
Jean
Storm
Colossus
Iceman
Beast

If I had my way to reboot the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe, I would find a way to tie in Erik Lensherr with Captain America.
this is very hard to disagree with