Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Of the actors I know, the casting is good. Charlize would be perfect... but

age levels if they're going to canon, make Sue and Johnny a bit younger than Reed and Ben. I kind of prefer they keep that.
    I never really liked that. Didn't mind it, but... I always liked the Ultimate aproach, really. Instead of a Teen Think Tank, Baxter could be something like a US-Based CERN where Reed and Sue meet.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Reed Richards - A casting that I saw thrown around that I initially didn't like, but over time it has grown on me.
    Oscar Isaac as Reed is also one I like

Alice Eve as Sue Storm - My dream casting, but with her now being on Iron Fist that dream is dead

Ben and Johnny I'm still thinking about.

Johnny would be around Peter's age as I want that dynamic translated to the big screen.

Ben needs an actor who can encompass all of Ben's complexity while being the heart of the team.
    Last edited by Crimz; 12-14-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Reed - Ewan McGregor
    Sue - Mackenzie Davis
    Johnny - Dacre Montgomery
    Ben - Brian Van Holt

Doom - Luke Evans
    Mole Man - Paul Giamatti
    Namor - Rick Yune
    Wizard - Aiden Gillen

Astonishing Member

Reed Richards:Bryan Cranston.

Thing:Ron Perlman.(Was thinking of Sylvester Stalone but he already apeared in Guardians of the Galaxy)

Sue Richards:Charlize Theron.

Johny:Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Doctor Doom.Ralph Fiennes.

Some nice suggestions. I will say I would like to see Michael Chiklis return as the Thing. I thought he nailed the character honestly.

For Reed, we need someone who can pull off extraordinarily intellectual, serious and somewhat detached. But honestly, I think the toughest one to cast will be Doom. We need someone terribly handsome but very dark, brooding. Someone that commands total respect.

Wait. Stop the press! What about Tom Hardy as Doctor Doom?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Wait. Stop the press! What about Tom Hardy as Doctor Doom?

Too short. The guy's 5'7". Vic in the books is 6'2". I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Hardy. I watched him talking in the phone for 2 hours in Locke, and struggled through "Mmmmmmmmhhhhh Nootka you FUCKING American" AKA Taboo, but... he's no Doom.

1-Reed Richards -Billy Crudup
    2- Invisible Woman- Alice Eve - I know she is in Iron fist but given that MCU basically acts like Netflix universe doesn't exist it could work
    3- The thing- Robert Kazinsky- david harbour would be perfect but with hellboy on the way there is almost no chance he would play ben
    4- Human Torch-Taron Egerton

Dr Doom. -Jason Isaacs- Mads Mikkelson would have been perfect but with him playing Kaecilius it probably wouldn't happen
    Mole Man-Timothy Spall
    Diablo- Luke Evans
    Alicia Masters-Kristen Bell
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Extraordinary Member

For Reed, John Krasinsky or Oscar Isaac
    For Sue, Keri Russell
    For Johnny, Garret Hedlund
    For Ben, Jeffrey Dean Morgan

For Doom, James Marsden
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 12-15-2017 at 08:33 AM.

After the last F4 movie, I'm honestly not too picky about who plays Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben. I would prefer someone like John Cena to play Ben because I think he could really carry that part well, but that might be hoping for too much.

With Dr. Doom, though, I have one choice: Ben Mendelsohn

After seeing Rogue One, I think Dr. Doom is an ideal role for him. He's one of those actors who can give complexity to any antagonist and that's something Doom has lacked in every movie incarnation. On top of that, Mendelsohn has publicly stated that he wants to play Dr. Doom. I say give him a chance. Any future F4 movie will succeed or fail on the basis of how well Dr. Doom is portrayed.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I think Christian Bale would make the ideal Dr. Doom. He even looks like him pre-accident. If we could go back twenty years, Gary Oldman would have been perfect for the role. Sigh.

Amazing Member

Fan4 suck but here goes

1 Sue Storm by Paris Hilton, a kind of 'Madonna' personality but Madonna herself is too old and skanky

2 Johnny Storm Justin Bieber some Korean GanNam style dude or some stupid 'Rapper'...if Chris Evans can't save the character then better make a joke of it

3 Ben Grimm Kurt angle, doesn't need to be much of an actor, just look sad at the right time and say the Clobberin Time line

4 'Fantastic' Richards this role is important and its a difficult character to write otherwise he's a stupid Stretch Armstrong, maybe Johnny Depp or one of the evil genius illuminati guys in the Bond Dr. No characters or the British Drwho guy who played Purple man

and finally DO NOT introduce Doom until you have a good Fan4 film under their belts and a good Victor von Doom story wrote, maybe just drop the 'Doom' name altogether and focus on a guy Victor and his history with mechanics, gypsy arts, magic, science and focus on this fictional Eastern European nation, make him a ruler of Eastern European country of Sokovia?
    Last edited by GammaRayThrill; 12-15-2017 at 06:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Paris Hilton and Justin Bieber? WTF? LOL

As for who I'd cast, I'm not sure though I've never been a fan of Theron for whatever reason so I probably wouldn't cast her as Invisible Woman.

Anyhow, I'll try so here goes.

Invisible Woman - Elizabeth Harnois
    Human Torch - Eric Szmanda
    Thing - Mark Addy.
    Mr Fantastic - Eddie Cahill
    Dr Doom - Gary Sinise

Probably crap choices LOL but anyhow...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRayThrill View Post
    Fan4 suck but here goes

1 Sue Storm by Paris Hilton, a kind of 'Madonna' personality but Madonna herself is too old and skanky

2 Johnny Storm Justin Bieber some Korean GanNam style dude or some stupid 'Rapper'...if Chris Evans can't save the character then better make a joke of it

3 Ben Grimm Kurt angle, doesn't need to be much of an actor, just look sad at the right time and say the Clobberin Time line

4 'Fantastic' Richards this role is important and its a difficult character to write otherwise he's a stupid Stretch Armstrong, maybe Johnny Depp or one of the evil genius illuminati guys in the Bond Dr. No characters or the British Drwho guy who played Purple man

and finally DO NOT introduce Doom until you have a good Fan4 film under their belts and a good Victor von Doom story wrote, maybe just drop the 'Doom' name altogether and focus on a guy Victor and his history with mechanics, gypsy arts, magic, science and focus on this fictional Eastern European nation, make him a ruler of Eastern European country of Sokovia?

Th-this is a joke, right? I mean, come on. Heh.

They started the post by saying "Fan4 suck" so I wouldn't pay them any attention.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!