6. Apocalypse
    7. Sage
    8. Anole
    9. Frenzy
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Wow beetle that is stunning

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Well done. That looks fantastic

I love this particular roster, and like many others that have posted before me in this thread, the prospect of playing through a Dawn of X/Powers of X scenario using the Legends game engine would be perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Other posters might disagree with me on my next point, but if they did a third Legends game, I'd like to see the developers actively encourage you to play with a broad range of characters, as opposed to just levelling up a select few i.e. have certain sections of the main plot restrict your choice of characters to just the X-Force or Marauder's roster for example, with all characters becoming available for the main parts of the plot.

Also, I think that it would be pretty cool to have certain levels where the field team is increased to 6 or possibly eight characters. I really enjoyed battling Sentinels in the original game. However, even back then, I couldn't help thinking how much cooler it would be if you had a bigger team swarming the enemy and felling them in multiple skirmishes dotted across the screen. That would be top of my wish list for a sequel.

Probably fanciful thinking to expect a revival of the Legend's franchise though...

Quote Originally Posted by EndangeredSpecies View Post
    Well done. That looks fantastic

I love this particular roster, and like many others that have posted before me in this thread, the prospect of playing through a Dawn of X/Powers of X scenario using the Legends game engine would be perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Other posters might disagree with me on my next point, but if they did a third Legends game, I'd like to see the developers actively encourage you to play with a broad range of characters, as opposed to just levelling up a select few i.e. have certain sections of the main plot restrict your choice of characters to just the X-Force or Marauder's roster for example, with all characters becoming available for the main parts of the plot.

Also, I think that it would be pretty cool to have certain levels where the field team is increased to 6 or possibly eight characters. I really enjoyed battling Sentinels in the original game. However, even back then, I couldn't help thinking how much cooler it would be if you had a bigger team swarming the enemy and felling them in multiple skirmishes dotted across the screen. That would be top of my wish list for a sequel.

Probably fanciful thinking to expect a revival of the Legend's franchise though...
    Those are some great ideas....can't wait for Marvel to announce a new cartoon and game since now they are honoring the X-Men again.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Roster:
    Great Captains: Cyclops, Magik, Bishop, Gorgon
    Wolverine, Iceman, Archangel, Beast, Gambit, Jubilee, Colossus, Prestige, Pixie, Pyro, Psylocke, X-23, Hellion, Chamber, Magma,
    Unlockable: Rogue, Polaris, and Young Cable

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Those are some great ideas....can't wait for Marvel to announce a new cartoon and game since now they are honoring the X-Men again.
    It’s going to be fun if they do another cartoon because now that shows like the legend of korra and Steven universe have been massive successes they can probably push the envelope further and do more