Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    And those people are a tiny majority of audiences otherwise why is this franchise so profitable? I don’t see why their opinions would matter. Not to mention the MCU just had a big continuity error with Homecoming and I think Fiege saying he won’t let continuity get in the way of storytelling.
    I think you're underestimating the audience. And bad movies still make money. The MCU continuity errors are way less than Fox X-Men.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I think you're underestimating the audience. And bad movies still make money. The MCU continuity errors are way less than Fox X-Men.
    Trust me, only hardcore X-Men fans notice this stuff. Casual viewers have a hard time recalling major plot points from DOFP which only came out a few years. Many people were surprised about Xavier and Logan remembering the old timeline.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

It makes no sense to use FOXMEN nobody went to see them in theaters. I guess keeping FOXMEN is now the new thing for FOX Fans to hold out for since the merger
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    It makes no sense to use FOXMEN nobody went to see them in theaters.
    So their movies just magically became profitable?

So their movies just magically became profitable?
    Did X-MEN: Apocalypse not make it budget back domestically? That proves ppl don't care about the FC. It made 60million opening weekend that's pathetic
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Trust me, only hardcore X-Men fans notice this stuff. Casual viewers have a hard time recalling major plot points from DOFP which only came out a few years. Many people were surprised about Xavier and Logan remembering the old timeline.
    I've seen plenty casual fans say they hate the X-Men movies because of continuity. It isn't just hardcore fans.

Did X-MEN: Apocalypse not make it budget back domestically? That proves ppl don't care about the FC. It made 60million opening weekend that's pathetic
    Love how you’re saying people foreigners are nobodies and went from talking about the X-Men to the First Class.

I've seen plenty casual fans say they hate the X-Men movies because of continuity. It isn't just hardcore fans.
    FOXMEN fans are just upset because the people are finally estastic about X-MEN because it's leaving FOX

Only Deadpool and his cast. Everything else burn it.

Love how you’re saying people foreigners are nobodies and went from talking about the X-Men to the First Class.
    What? It's the last X-MEN movie that came out. If you don't wanna talk domestic then Apocalypse made 600m I mean that's Ant-Man and Doctor Strange territory. X-MEN should be close to billion. Customers have proven with their wallet they don't like FOXMEN. The OT arent coming back and best they ever did was DoFP 750m is nothing in the MCU. Jackman ain't coming back so what other movie there to discuss
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-14-2017 at 04:46 PM.

You are not a casuals if you can recall small details from films from a decade ago. Because most of the continuity errors are contradictions of the original trilogy.

Seriously though nobody wants the foxmen in the MCU we want MCU x-Men otherwise what was the point

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Seriously though nobody wants the foxmen in the MCU we want MCU x-Men otherwise what was the point
    Exactly... Wolverine has to be recasted anyways. Might as well recast everyone else too.

You are not a casuals if you can recall small details from films from a decade ago. Because most of the continuity errors are contradictions of the original trilogy.
    So you're saying a casual can't watch X1 right now and notice errors?

What? It's the last X-MEN movie that came out. The OT arent coming back and best they ever did was DoFP 750m is nothing in the MCU. Jackman ain't coming back so what other movie there to discuss

750m actually surpasses more than half of MCU films.