Incredible Member

Default Tommy Wiseau vs Neil Breen

It's the battle between the legendary bad directors.

R1: Fist fight

R2: Each director is given $100,000,000 to film their dream movie. Who does a better job?

R3: Each director is given $100,000,000 to film an adaptation of Chris-Chan's Sonichu comics. Which movie ends up better?

Bonus: Both men must fight Uwe Boll in the boxing ring. Can they overcome him?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    R2: Each director is given $100,000,000 to film their dream movie. Who does a better job?

R3: Each director is given $100,000,000 to film an adaptation of Chris-Chan's Sonichu comics. Which movie ends up better?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    It's the battle between the legendary bad directors.

R1: Fist fight

Bonus: Both men must fight Uwe Boll in the boxing ring. Can they overcome him?
    I thought people had gotten tired of the whole Sonichu thing (though yes, those are and always have been horrible comics). I thought Sonichu went out with the Harlem Shake and 'pirates vs. ninjas'.

Anyway, neither director could do a good job. And I'm not all that familiar with Breen, but I'm sure Uwe Boll would beat Tommy Wiseau in a boxing match.