Default Secret Warriors #9

I was surprised at how fun this issue was, not to mention it had one of my favourite villains ever: Mister Sinister! I enjoy the team as a whole in this issue, and really liked Karnak working in an office. That was gold. How's the rest of the series?

https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...htly-part-two/

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Rest of the series is just as good as this one. It's fun, it has adventure, it has humor, and it has some nice character moments.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Definitely at least grab issues 8 and 10, the first and third parts of this arc. 11's out next month but no issue was solicited for February.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Rest of the series is just as good as this one. It's fun, it has adventure, it has humor, and it has some nice character moments.

All of this and I really like the art, especially as it feels a bit classic in its page structure

Pity if it goes

Live it

It was a bit brutal with the infanticide. I don’t know how the SW can clear their names after being linked to those murders. I’m not sure how Illyanna holds Devil Dinosaur on that little stick. I suppose it’s magic?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    All of this and I really like the art, especially as it feels a bit classic in its page structure
    Oh sure. The art is also essentially to sell the humor.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    It was a bit brutal with the infanticide. I don’t know how the SW can clear their names after being linked to those murders. I’m not sure how Illyanna holds Devil Dinosaur on that little stick. I suppose it’s magic?
    I didn't view it as him being literally stuck there. I thought he was just balanced up there like St. Simeon and was too afraid to jump down because he's a dumb dinosaur.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

That's great to hear! I'll have to grab more issues the next time I hit my comic shop... so later this week!

Oh sure. The art is also essentially to sell the humor.

I didn't view it as him being literally stuck there. I thought he was just balanced up there like St. Simeon and was too afraid to jump down because he's a dumb dinosaur.
    It is a very strong stick, or, that is a very light giant dinosaur.