Page 323 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 16893
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Not really, at all.

If Nunlil had acted any different when they talked, Ishtar would have just let everyone kill her. But Nunlil wasn't hostile, and an Oni is incapable of lying. So Ishtar knew she wasn't 'evil'. With her also being kin, it removed killing her off the field for Ishtar.

If her arm hadn't been fucked up when she traded her defense boost and her weapon over to everyone else? She wouldn't have lost the arm, wouldn't have been as weak as she was, and could have done something else to KO her. But she was, so she couldn't.
    ....and naturally.....someone still tried to kill her.

Oh how things woulda played out if Adam had given it a second look....

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Silly question: couldn't she have used her left arm? Or was that an issue of controlling exacting force on a weakened opponent?
    If Ishtar hadn't made up an answer for this when talking to our oni prisoner, I would definitely have had a humorous post from Asha'rah ending with this question.

Silly question: couldn't she have used her left arm? Or was that an issue of controlling exacting force on a weakened opponent?
    The latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    If Ishtar hadn't made up an answer for this when talking to our oni prisoner, I would definitely have had a humorous post from Asha'rah ending with this question.
    That would have been good.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The latter.

That would have been good.
    Ah, gotcha.

When Sarada's about to decapitate your family, gotta act fast.

Ah, gotcha.

When Sarada's about to decapitate your family, gotta act fast.
    If Ishtar had been faster, she might have saved Nunlil's eye. Now Nunlil is FemOdin
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Totoma's new technique: (not so) Subliminal Messaging.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Incredible Member

Well, Chuan's got nothing going on at this time. I'd think up of something but lazy.

I'm not much in a mood to be creative. Maybe tomorrow.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Well, Chuan's got nothing going on at this time. I'd think up of something but lazy.
    Held is trying to figure out how to cast Unlimited Blade Works with the remains of Ishtars sword.

He's just going to throw them at the enemy like powder.

I'm down to interact with whomever.

I'm not sure where everyone is though. Ochazuke's just...chilling in the pizza hall, eating rice and dinosaur guts lol

Astonishing Member

I'm down to interact with whomever.

I'm not sure where everyone is though. Ochazuke's just...chilling in the pizza hall, eating rice and dinosaur guts lol
    Held is hiding outside the room where Ishtar and Jinzi are, waiting for the perfect time to enter dramatically.

Once you get a high enough affinity with Ishtar you'll go on her honor quest, Held.

Which will basically be a fight, but if you survive you'll unlock Onilimited Held Works, which will allow you to say, "I am the horn of her sword."

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held is hiding outside the room where Ishtar and Jinzi are, waiting for the perfect time to enter dramatically.
    Alright then. I'll follow up from the most recent post of yours I find.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Did you ever write out Chuan's operation on Ishtar or did things escalate before that could happen?

Incredible Member

Did you ever write out Chuan's operation on Ishtar or did things escalate before that could happen?
    The latter. Though it would've been far too long, because I was imagining it'd take an hour at least. Would've been interrupted by the sudden attack anyways.