Page 941 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 4418418919319379389399409419429439449459519911041 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    なに?

*high-pitched death sound*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Probably what'll happen to Sarada if Nevanlinna ever takes her armor off.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So I realized that even if Ishtar had Hakai in that future timeline, what Jagam is doing sort of runs contrary to her ultimate responsibilities ... so like, even if I hadn't rolled the dice and figured out Ishtar's an idiot; she's an idiot anyway.

I believe I have written myself into a rather amusing situation really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Okay, I've found some time to catch up, and am a little confused. Didn't we just take the bridge and most of the ship? Did the Junjo use a ship design that allowed them to detach the core of their ship by remote control and leave it incapable of flight?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Okay, I've found some time to catch up, and am a little confused. Didn't we just take the bridge and most of the ship? Did the Junjo use a ship design that allowed them to detach the core of their ship by remote control and leave it incapable of flight?
    Bit of both?

They basically detached a section of the ship, and since they were still within orbit of the planet they've now found themselves on, the flightless section found itself pulled down towards the surface.

Confusion might be because Jinzi managed to splice some wires and such and make a steering wheel/thing for the "spontaneous landing procedure". Several folks used their abilities to hold the ship together/slow it down, to assist.

I don't think they fired the bridge. Unless they did ... now I'm confused.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Blah, super busy tonight...hardly any time to post. If anyone asks, Erosa went hunting and Etrina took a really long shower without her communicator.

It'll be super awkward later, trust me.

Bit of both?

They basically detached a section of the ship, and since they were still within orbit of the planet they've now found themselves on, the flightless section found itself pulled down towards the surface.

Confusion might be because Jinzi managed to splice some wires and such and make a steering wheel/thing for the "spontaneous landing procedure". Several folks used their abilities to hold the ship together/slow it down, to assist.

I don't think they fired the bridge. Unless they did ... now I'm confused.
    I ask because Asha'rah was super-exhausted and needed more time to recuperate. So she didn't follow you down to do more fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I ask because Asha'rah was super-exhausted and needed more time to recuperate. So she didn't follow you down to do more fighting.
    Ah, she'd be with Jinzi, and Adam then.

Basically, the group that went to fight the Junjo took the elevator; but before they could do more than get into the hallway, the Junjo fled and separated their section from the section the group was in. So it's safe to assume she rode out the crash with everyone.

Arx Inosaan

The Junjo spaceship might have looked something like this

Where the sections on the side are detachable and for holding captives. If so, then our group only made it as far as the second level of one of those detachable sections.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hah.

Ishtar wasn't actually asking about that kind of relationship. All Ishtar is afraid at the moment is losing what she currently has, and is willing to bend over backwards to prevent that. Even if it means eventually agreeing to die in a fight with Jagam. This works just as well, however.

Arx Inosaan

*writes long speech from Nevanlinna to Sarada*

*makes final re-read of speech and the post that inspired it*

*realizes that I'd just spent several hours writing a speech based on a complete misinterpetation of what Sarada said*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

*reads most recent post*

*realizes that he hadn't misinterpreted what Sarada's said at all*

DOUBLE FUUUUUUUUUUU----

Oh lord.

/limit

Arx Inosaan

Welp, that was a bust.

Time to go go work on Rousong.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hah.

Ishtar wasn't actually asking about that kind of relationship. All Ishtar is afraid at the moment is losing what she currently has, and is willing to bend over backwards to prevent that. Even if it means eventually agreeing to die in a fight with Jagam. This works just as well, however.
    Chalk it up to Sarada not understanding what she meant. I'll just leave it up as is

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    *writes long speech from Nevanlinna to Sarada*

*makes final re-read of speech and the post that inspired it*

*realizes that I'd just spent several hours writing a speech based on a complete misinterpetation of what Sarada said*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-
    LOL Which post was it?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!