Page 70 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374801201705701070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 16893
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Hey, It's clearly going to be Sarada's fault.

Held just wants to get along, but, as usual, Saiyans are all going off on him, blah blah weakness, blah blah blah gone soft, blah blah blah your race is an insult to warriors, yada yada I dont know how we haven't taken over your people yet, etc.

And the only way to really get a Saiyan to back off is with the power of fisticuffs.
    Well, hope Held isn't scared of needles. He's going to be getting pierced by a ton of them by the time the game ends.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Well, hope Held isn't scared of needles. He's going to be getting pierced by a ton of them by the time the game ends.
    ...You know, that's probably true.

One of Helds racial abilities allow him to shrug off death a time or two, but it doesn't actually /heal/ the damage, so.....

As battles get bigger Chuan will have to upgrade from needles to staples.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    >Held with his body ripped in two

Held: I CAN STILL FIGHT. GET ME SOME STAPLES

Chaun: Held, I don't think staples are enough to

Held: GET ME SOME BANDAGES ALSO

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Also, fair warning. Sarada will not only allow, but also encourage, a boss to achieve their final form/use their full power no less than three times.
    ....I think Held won't go that far unless his True Nevadian Warrior Instincts (TM) awaken as a result, causing him to go much more battle crazy, as as result of his body instinctive reacting to the much more stressful conditions than he was used to.

...But that'd only last for an arc.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

....I think Held won't go that far unless his True Nevadian Warrior Instincts (TM) awaken as a result, causing him to go much more battle crazy, as as result of his body instinctive reacting to the much more stressful conditions than he was used to.

...But that'd only last for an arc.
    Give in to your Warrior Instincts™, Held. It's so much more fun than fighting smartly.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member

...You know, that's probably true.

One of Helds racial abilities allow him to shrug off death a time or two, but it doesn't actually /heal/ the damage, so.....
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    At some point, Chuan's just going to have learn high level Chinese alchemy despite not having an interest in it, just so he can make sure he can keep Held in fighting condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Give in to your Warrior Instincts™, Held. It's so much more fun than fighting smartly.
    Chuan would disagree with that, if only because he's a bit of a coward. He can't deal with fair fights, so he just has to lame it out.

I should..like totally post something today but motivation died in the abyss today. Don't think I missed too much on my end.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Added in a few pictures of Sarada's parents, her sister, and the Saiyan Queen (that one's in the Vocado write up).

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    At some point, Chuan's just going to have learn high level Chinese alchemy despite not having an interest in it, just so he can make sure he can keep Held in fighting condition.

Chuan would disagree with that, if only because he's a bit of a coward. He can't deal with fair fights, so he just has to lame it out.
    Worry not. Sarada will punch the weakness out of him by game's end.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

This is quite a debate the Dusk Brigade has gotten into. Wonder whether people are going to come to a unanimous decision or if there are going to be words.

Well..

Charco and Kabuto, haven't really decided but you've got Asha'rah, and Erosa in camp "kill it", and Ajna and Etrina(?) in camp "I'll fite you for trying to kill it".

Ishtar for her part wants to "kill it", but doesn't really feel that it'd be worth potentially killing each other over. So she's offered to, uh... Feed the hungry one.

We got the (not)complicated task, see.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Fantastic Member

NPC Profile Time!

Saradasuke

20090422183056db8.jpg

Race/Species

Saiyan

Height

195 cm

Weight

110 kg

Special

Golden Transformation (黄金の様子)

A consistent report in regards to Saradasuke, particularly in recent years, is that he is apparently capable of changing his physical form. Notable changes include greater physical definition, a lighter skin tone, a green hue to his eye pigmentation, and most prominently, his hair attains a captivating golden coloration.

It is unknown what other changes this transformation possesses although the last confirmed sighting of Saradasuke suggested that the change resulted in a power level increase by a factor of 50.

Techniques

Shimyakugan (止脈眼)

While specific details surrounding this ability are scarce, the most commonly consistent notions of what this ability does is that it indefinitely hinders the target’s power level and their ability to make use of their techniques, as well as learn new ones to replace them. While the target is still able to raise their power level through training, the target’s former techniques only become accessible as the target’s power level rises, and the target is unable to learn new techniques regardless of whether their power level rises or not.

If the target does not dispel the effects of the Shimyakugan within a period of 3 years, then its effects will be permanent, and regardless of how much the target trains, they will never be able to regain the abilities they have not yet reacquired or learn new techniques.

What limitations this ability has, if any, is still undocumented and will require further investigation.

History

The Saiyan known as Saradasuke is a mystery even to many of the Saiyans of Vacado, although investigations have suggested a connection with a Saiyan of the same name residing on the Saiyan colony of Ishinsa. The Saradasuke of Ishinsa’s family life is largely a mystery, with his most notable relation being an older brother named Itachigoemon, a dishonoured Saiyan warrior, who disappeared during a raid.

The colony of Ishinsa was an attempt to diversify the Saiyan approach to planetary conquest, with a concentrated effort made to treat Ishinsa as a potential homeworld in its own right rather than as an item to be eventually sold to the highest bidder. To that end, significant attempts were made to build a civilisation on Ishinsa and it is noted that Saradasuke was one of the main overseers of the project.

Reports have since become scarce about what life was like on Ishinsa but most reports confirm that while many resident Saiyans retained the brutal characteristics of their Vacodan counterparts, they were significantly more refined and appeasable in their behaviour.

Whatever the case, the entire colony was destroyed one night through unknown circumstances. If Saradasuke did indeed survive the destruction of the colony, he would be the only living being who has any knowledge of what happened that night.

Regardless, what can be definitely confirmed is that rumours of the Shimyakugan and its association with Saradasuke began shortly after the destruction of Ishinsa. While actual interactions and altercations with Saradasuke were scarce during the onset of the rumours, they became slightly more frequent after a period of 3 years, during which the rumours of his ‘Golden Transformation’ began to spread.

Saradasuke’s last known interaction had been with a Frost Demon/Arcosian/Icer named Koorimaru. Since then, there have been no further reports on the activities of Saradasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well..

Charco and Kabuto, haven't really decided but you've got Asha'rah, and Erosa in camp "kill it", and Ajna and Etrina(?) in camp "I'll fite you for trying to kill it".

Ishtar for her part wants to "kill it", but doesn't really feel that it'd be worth potentially killing each other over. So she's offered to, uh... Feed the hungry one.

We got the (not)complicated task, see.

I guess Etrina could convince Erosa to not kill it if it came to that. Maybe.

Kabuto, for his part, just wants to get on with it. The debate would be pretty meaningless to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    I guess Etrina could convince Erosa to not kill it if it came to that. Maybe.

Kabuto, for his part, just wants to get on with it. The debate would be pretty meaningless to him.
    Mm, maybe, maybe not. I get the feeling Etrina has less control than you'd think..

But yes, the only difference at this point is that one person is wholly against the idea of killing the wizard, because... It's a people?

And a lot more people want the wizard dead/don't care enough otherwise.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Sadly you gotta play to win.
    So, what you're saying is, the wargames machine was a liar?

Because it clearly said what it said, and you're contradicting it.

Yes, I know this (both the comment and the movie) is old, but I couldn't resist.
    This signature intentionally left blank.