Page 1002 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 25029029529929989991000100110021003100410051006101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    So, Zurvan is Universe 15's Chronoa.

Surprised I didn't notice that earlier.
    Yup. Sihn appointed him as the Supreme Kai of Time or what have you.

EDIT: Oh. Yea didn't know Chronoa was that. Though at least I stuck to the naming convention. In Zoroastrianism, Zurvan is heretical creator God, and is also basically just time itself.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 06-04-2018 at 08:24 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Belh, tired as hell...will respond to a bunch of stuff tomorrow. ;_;

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. They're pretty talented, but ultimately still kids. It's an effective transformation once one has the necessary concentration, but, really, the only reason Toto was able to do it during the battle against battersea was because of his efforts to master the Void Tunnel, which, according to Kamen, requires an immense amount of concentration to use & position.

Without that, he likely would've botched it and either had it sputter or... possible crippled/killed himself in the process.

Koorimaru (RIP) is inadvertently one of the better teachers Totoma's had, lol.
    Funny how the most untrustworthy guy in the team was the best teacher lol. Of course, Sarada got it eventually because she's a prodigy -- supernatural forces enhancing her gains or not -- and will catch on to things very quickly.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Funny how the most untrustworthy guy in the team was the best teacher lol. Of course, Sarada got it eventually because she's a prodigy -- supernatural forces enhancing her gains or not -- and will catch on to things very quickly.
    Toto's the same, though his abilities were hampered by, well, stress and shit fucking him up mentally and physically. Though, admittedly, a lot of this is a post-hoc rationalization for why he didn't immediately regain his full power when his mental state stabilized... and why he deteriorated so rapidly over the course of a few days before that.

The funny thing is, I never intended for him to be so freaking fucked up, physically or mentally. He was going to have issues, yeah, but not... like this. Ah well, at least he's in a pretty good place now, being at least partially recovered physically and, mentally, much, much better off.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

...man, I really do miss Koorimaru. Kamen's been so busy with his job in Japan that he hasn't even been on messenger for 3 weeks.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

...man, I really do miss Koorimaru. Kamen's been so busy with his job in Japan that he hasn't even been on messenger for 3 weeks.
    Same. OchaMaru is still endgame.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hmm...so how far out are we from Planet Chroma? And is it safe to assume that this ship has something of a cargo hold?

I've been slacking on the posting...mostly out of a difficulty in finding inspiration. It's an odd thing, really, that I don't feel my character has a place in the dynamic of the team. This may not be the case, but eh, it's a fugue that keeps the words bottled up, blah.

Anywho, I need to establish some motivation for Ochazuke with some hot retcon posting in the arc 1 thread, maybe that'll shake something loose, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Same. OchaMaru is still endgame.
    I also miss that haughty, scheming, petty emperor of freezie-pops. My head-canon is that he got his wish and just kinda shot off into space, training to reach Gold and get his revenge on a certain octagenarian Saiyan; perhaps he'll rejoin us with a new set of eyes and the techniques acquired within.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Was letting a bit of time between action scenes to get more character development. Will probably move things along today/tonight FYI.

Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Was letting a bit of time between action scenes to get more character development. Will probably move things along today/tonight FYI.

I might be busy today/tonight, get it started and I'll catch up when I can.

The Cities of Gin and Senta are where the last of the fighting is going on. Gin is Meagan's home City, Senta is the World Capital.

Chroma has 7 Continents, only 5 are inhabited. Each of the 5 have 1 Major, really major City and the rest of each Continent is various degrees of Villages, farmland, and wilderness or mountainous areas.

Gin and Senta are about the same distance from each other as say, Philadelphia is from Washington D.C.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Hmm...so how far out are we from Planet Chroma? And is it safe to assume that this ship has something of a cargo hold?

I've been slacking on the posting...mostly out of a difficulty in finding inspiration. It's an odd thing, really, that I don't feel my character has a place in the dynamic of the team. This may not be the case, but eh, it's a fugue that keeps the words bottled up, blah.

Anywho, I need to establish some motivation for Ochazuke with some hot retcon posting in the arc 1 thread, maybe that'll shake something loose, I dunno.

I also miss that haughty, scheming, petty emperor of freezie-pops. My head-canon is that he got his wish and just kinda shot off into space, training to reach Gold and get his revenge on a certain octagenarian Saiyan; perhaps he'll rejoin us with a new set of eyes and the techniques acquired within.
    Hm. I would say Ochazuke is the reluctant leader, and since this group doesn't seem to have one at the moment, there's a slot for him to assert himself. He's already proven at the tournament that he can be a fine leader.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Note on Chroma

The Sisterhood of the Heavenly Light are a semi-quasi religious organization. They were originally founded to be the support group of Iris and her Temple. Basically, they are the 'Mr. Popo' of this planet. Usually only one or two members would be assigned to stay at tht temple with Lady Iris, the others would act as intermediaries and in other support functions.

After Lady Iris vanished, the Sisterhood expanded their functions to things like Charities, as well as keeping the message of Iris alive. Giving people hope. They continued to maintain the Temple, up until he start of the invasion, but they do other things as well. One fo the things they do is run the Orphanages on each continent.

The only one who had knowledge as to how to gain access to the Temple was the High Priestess, but the last one was killed at the start of the invasion before she could pass the information to someone else. The Temple has been abandoned since then.

Most of the Sisters were normal street clothes, only they also wear armbands with symbols on them to identify themselves as members.

Hey all, I'm kinda-back. My sister got married last Sunday (yay!) but being with friends and family from out of town -- while fun -- has been incredibly time-consuming for the past week, including trying to get all the day-job work done before this staycation. I should be able to post more when things die down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey all, I'm kinda-back. My sister got married last Sunday (yay!) but being with friends and family from out of town -- while fun -- has been incredibly time-consuming for the past week, including trying to get all the day-job work done before this staycation. I should be able to post more when things die down.
    Congrats to your sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Note on Chroma

The Sisterhood of the Heavenly Light are a semi-quasi religious organization. They were originally founded to be the support group of Iris and her Temple. Basically, they are the 'Mr. Popo' of this planet. Usually only one or two members would be assigned to stay at tht temple with Lady Iris, the others would act as intermediaries and in other support functions.

After Lady Iris vanished, the Sisterhood expanded their functions to things like Charities, as well as keeping the message of Iris alive. Giving people hope. They continued to maintain the Temple, up until he start of the invasion, but they do other things as well. One fo the things they do is run the Orphanages on each continent.

The only one who had knowledge as to how to gain access to the Temple was the High Priestess, but the last one was killed at the start of the invasion before she could pass the information to someone else. The Temple has been abandoned since then.

Most of the Sisters were normal street clothes, only they also wear armbands with symbols on them to identify themselves as members.
    Ishtar may have some perspective on this! ^_^