Page 1014 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 145149149641004101010111012101310141015101610171018102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 16893

EDIT: Or rather, not plan but the Adam thing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I believe it's a combination of the two. Miras is still in charge but Adam has the best way of blowing up the ship.

I meant more, who is accompanying Adam. Seems like it would be Miras, given Adam's choice.

I assume Ishtar's just going to go wherever as well.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I meant more, who is accompanying Adam. Seems like it would be Miras, given Adam's choice.

Seems like Meagan wanted Erosa to go too....which I'm not against, since shes the least likely to require worrying about if the worst case and she can draw most of the enemy away while they work.

Afterall.

Ids don't die when they are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Seems like Meagan wanted Erosa to go too....which I'm not against, since shes the least likely to require worrying about if the worst case and she can draw most of the enemy away while they work.

Afterall.

Ids don't die when they are killed.
    MrSandman, once again playing in two sandboxes when I can barely handle one

Have we gone over the Big Bads on the ship? Or if there's a link to the post.

Okay, back from vacation. The time to dispense some intergalactic justice has arrived.

At the least, Ishtar can respond to Adam as well.

He asked for someone who can survive unaided in space; and Ishtar spent a full day on a ruined moon, with no atmosphere in plain clothes. I think. I don't think I ever explained how she survived that. Perhaps it was oversight on my part, hell it almost positively was considering how exhausted I was during that week of frenzied writing ... I've no idea where I'm going with this.

Also Adam,

You're X-Men: First Class Magneto.

Perfection.
    But Adam has never been at the mercy of men just following orders.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    MrSandman, once again playing in two sandboxes when I can barely handle one
    Zaofan needs to bake his own secondary PC out of cookies and give it an ego.

It'll be the Vegeta of Gingerbread men.

Zaofan, Sarada and anyone who is into blowing up Nagadarr and getting their hands dirty fighting will be attacking the ship.

Adam, Erosa and Miras will be going inside to damage the ship from within.

Meagan, Asha'rah, Etrina and anyone else who wants to help rescue the children will also go inside for that purpose.

So this is a combination of Miras original plan and what was discussed, suggested by Zaofan and backed up by Meagan.

Pick your teams.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Here is the link, though I am pretty sure CoR has added it to his list already.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    But Adam has never been at the mercy of men just following orders.
    He's still perfection.

Arx Inosaan

Meagan mentioned then briefly en-route but I'm not sure if anything in-depth was mentioned beyond that.

Arx Inosaan

Meagan mentioned then briefly en-route but I'm not sure if anything in-depth was mentioned beyond that.
    It was mentioned, either in-game of in the Bio for the Nagadarr, that there are at least 6 Demons/Leaders. One to rule over each Continent and the sixth to oversee all the others.

I can not say if any or them were killed already, or if all of them are hold up in the Colossus. Unless Cleric says otherwise, I'd wager that there may be 5 of them left, maybe fewer. There should at least be 2 or 3. The Leader, the one who oversaw Gin, and possibly one from one of the other City/Continents.

So, lets' say between 2-5. I'll let Cleric weigh in on that, since he doesn't want this fight to drag on too long.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-08-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Miras and Erosa. As for Isthar, she is welcome to help rescue the children, but if she woudl rather fight alongside Sarada that is fine as well.

BTW, does Isthar need a babysitter for her kid? Maybe I can help with that.