Page 1017 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 175179179671007101310141015101610171018101910201021102710671117 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 16893
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Alternatively, if you're lazy (like me) or want to conserve characters (as I ended up having to do at some point), you can also use the POST method:

[POST=Number]Text[/POST],

Where 'Number' is the specific post's number (the number at the end of the url link or the number shown after a quoted poster's name) and text is whatever you want.

For example, this:

[POST=740221]Behold![/POST]

becomes:

Behold!

which links to the first post of the Downtown Thread.
    You learn something new everyday. Thanks for the tip, sir.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

So, as i am currently in Scotland for.....

Reasons, expect my already lackluster posting as of late to be more or less the same.

Today might be okay, maybe, but I'll be away at a conference in Baltimore until Tuesday starting tomorrow. I'll have my laptop with me, so I will be able to post at night, but probably not during the daytime.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    So, as i am currently in Scotland for.....

Reasons, expect my already lackluster posting as of late to be more or less the same.
    Did she hit you that hard?

Goodness she's strong. Might as well head over to the nearest pub.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Hey Sub, is there a profile for the Draconian girl and her mother ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also, does Parsley have a Profile ?

Arx Inosaan

Late Updates

Added:

• Draconians Overview.
    • Sisterhood of the Heaven Light Overview.
    • Hitozaru Transformation (Snippet).
    • Colonel Miras Thane to the "GM NPC/Additional Information" page.

Updated:

• Zurvan's Bio (Image Correction/Relation to Sihn).
    • The PL listing for Cyanna, Dash, King Mato, and Zurvan.

Fell a little behind in the past week, for which I apologize. If I am missing anything else, of if there is something in particular you'd wish to be included in one of the listings; make a note of it and I will get around to it ASAP.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey Sub, is there a profile for the Draconian girl and her mother ?
    No, they were such small bit characters that I didn't bother to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Also, does Parsley have a Profile ?
    Yes, the link's in Sarada's bio.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Catching up on my stuff, first with updating the theme lists.

DBM SOUNDTRACK
    A Legacy of Violence ~ The Dino School: Global Trotters' "Tribal Engine"
    Ambushed By Déjà Vu! Charco vs Dark Chou and Nunlil: Avatar's "Hail The Apocalypse"
    Forging the Goddess' Weapon ~ Charco vs Kami: Susumu Hirasawa's "Mirror Gate"
    Seeking Answers in the Past! Serene Brutality ~ Charco vs Ogatan Phospo: Prozak's "Shadow of Death"
    The Tyrant King vs The King of the Jungle! Charco vs Simon Battersea: Shu Watanabe & Akira Kushida's "POWER to TEARER"
    If Death Descends From the Sky, I'll Just Destroy the Sky! Charco vs Fife: Sabaton's "Resist and Bite"
    Dreaming of Swords ~ Charco vs Junwei?!: Daisuke Ishiwatari's "Heavy Day"
    The Tragedy of Yesteryear ~ Zippa vs Phospho REX: Christina Perri's "I Believe"
    A Lost World of Distant Tragedies ~ The Future: Shoji Meguro's "Beneath the Mask [Rain] (Instrumental Version)"
    Facade of the Future ~ Escaping Captivity: Shoji Meguro's "Rivers In the Desert (Instrumental Version)"
    Joke Theme: Was (Not Was)'s "Walk The Dinosaur"

DEAD DEPTHS SOUNDTRACK
    BrickHouse Diner Beatdown: Johnny Cash's "Big Iron"
    Laying Low with a Roadside Brawl: Gangstagrass' "On the Run"

CHARCO'S PLAYLIST
    Are We Really Heroes? Charco vs Dusk City and the Vitalmancer: Biting Elbows' "Bad ************"
    Is This Really Training? The Murdersaurus is Born! Charco vs Jinzi Pantaloon: Run The Jewels' "Close Your Eyes (And Count To F**k)"
    Is This Really Training? Like Charco, Like Chou ~ Charco vs Miras Thane: DMX's "Where The Hood At?"
    A Quick Back and Forth? Maybe One Day! Charco vs Sarada: Big Boi's "Kill Jill"
    "I got your Skyfall right here, Old Man!" Charco vs the Pendulum Room: Krizz Kaliko's "Kill ****"
    The Triple Threat Match! Thyreophora Perfected! Charco vs Zaofan and Chou: Doctor P and Adam F's "The Pit"
    The Tournament Begins! Charco vs The Last Call: Busta Rhymes' "Iz They Wildin Wit Us & Gettin Rowdy Wit Us?"
    Avenging a Damaged Communicator! Charco vs the Auction House: La Coka Nostra's "Gun In Your Mouth"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    No, they were such small bit characters that I didn't bother to.
    Fair enough.

Yes, the link's in Sarada's bio.
    All your link are belong to us.

Arx Inosaan

That reminds me, Yun. Sarada and Charco need to finish their fight.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That reminds me, Yun. Sarada and Charco need to finish their fight.
    It's pretty much become the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. After the final boss is defeated, Sarada and Charco are just gonna turn to each other, nod, and then suckerpunch each other in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    It's pretty much become the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. After the final boss is defeated, Sarada and Charco are just gonna turn to each other, nod, and then suckerpunch each other in the face.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Maybe there should be a separate Sparring Thread, just for those down times when you want to get some solid practice in.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Playing Detroit has given me some ideas for how to play Adam.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard