Page 1031 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110271028102910301031103210331034103510411081 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 16893
    Retired Overlord

Speaking of spells....I guess I should show off Etrinas new one for the near future and get the general take on it....its a weird one.

Time Flux
    Time Magic that focuses on small scale temporal manipulation of the human body, Increasing or decreasing the passage of time for the targeted enemy or ally. Affected experience distorted time flow, resulting in increased(or decreased) speed and mental function compared to those still under the normal flow of time. As a side effect, all abilities that have a set turn limit/duration will either accelerate(two stages per post while active) or decelerate(1/2 a stage per post) based on the current effect. Only usable on one target at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Nope, slid you in.
    Nice.

I call that combined technique, "...And I looked, and beheld a Katchin Horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Optic Blast followed him"

The benefits of Ishtar being immune to time magic to a certain extent are numerous.

You have no power here, Mini-Zurvan.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    *Next 3-4 posts for Erosa are her powering up and punching a door til the door cries for mommy*

Also since Asha'rah is the only one who knows whos shes refering too...the responsibility of screaming needs to fall to her.
    Just to confirm, we're talking about the thing Void thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Meagan will trust the two of you to work this out. But do it quickly.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Also, since I actually used it, I probably need to fill out the description.

Technique (Variant) Unlocked!!

Terrible Scythe
    Much like the Tyrannotitan Blast, this is the result of channeling the energy produced by the Thyreophora state through a familiar technique. When focused through the Terrible Claw, the Thyreophora energy turns the usually invisible blades of chi (known as Deinonychus blades) into large, scythe-like construct blades of orange ki (known as Therizino blades). Aside from their noticeable increase in range, the Terrible Scythes are much sharper and more powerful than their typical form, but lack the element of surprise the former had and usually burn through the Thyreophora energy after a single attack.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Hey, she has a name you know! A really clever name that took me 15 minutes and a wikipedia entry to figure out!

STOP JUDGING MEEE!!

Hey Sub, is that bet still going ?

Was that ever resolved ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey Sub, is that bet still going ?

Was that ever resolved ?
    I forgot all about that. It was for the Junjo/slavers, though, so I think it's a tie.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I forgot all about that. It was for the Junjo/slavers, though, so I think it's a tie.
    No Sarada won.

Ishtar didn't actually kill anything on the Asteroid, just sorta went crazy.

Arx Inosaan

No Sarada won.

Ishtar didn't actually kill anything on the Asteroid, just sorta went crazy.
    I don't think Sarada killed anyone either. She just rendered the two guys she was fighting unconscious.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I don't think Sarada killed anyone either. She just rendered the two guys she was fighting unconscious.
    Didn't she kill the Saiyans ?

Arx Inosaan

Didn't she kill the Saiyans ?
    No, just knocked them out. I goofed and thought Kenbo killed them, but they were in the hallway and he murderized everyone in the main area.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

No, just knocked them out. I goofed and thought Kenbo killed them, but they were in the hallway and he murderized everyone in the main area.
    Ah well huh.

Guess it was a tie.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan will trust the two of you to work this out. But do it quickly.
    Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Hey, she has a name you know! A really clever name that took me 15 minutes and a wikipedia entry to figure out!

STOP JUDGING MEEE!!
    Don't worry Sandman, I'm too busy judging you for leaving that sidestory unfinished. ^_^

Parsic is an interesting factor for Asha'rah, and challenges some presumptions even she had about the order of things. Have you talked with Cleric about her and the creatures of the void that exist outside the universes? He'll probably want to at least decide who, if anybody, was aware of their existence.