Page 1034 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 34534934984102410301031103210331034103510361037103810441084 ... LastLast
Results 15,496 to 15,510 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I found the post. My head Canon is that Held was busy negotiating whatever bounty the remaining nagadarr currently have. While the others would gladly do it for free--as would Held since he's a team player--he never leaves Money on the table.
    And if Meagan finds out, she would negotiate with Held to donate half to help the Chromakai rebuild.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    And if Meagan finds out, she would negotiate with Held to donate half to help the Chromakai rebuild.
    I think Held would be game, personally. As long as he gets some nice trading contracts.

Take a loss now for a gain later. INVESTING IN THE FUTURE.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I think Held would be game, personally. As long as he gets some nice trading contracts.

Take a loss now for a gain later. INVESTING IN THE FUTURE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Pretty much. Held likes money, but he loves negotiating.

If nothing else, he'd maybe get the chromakai to let him build a trading outpost, or even join the merchants guild.

They don't try to conquer you, they have good rates--especially for war torn planets--and A fund for collective defense.

By contrast, Icers offer death balls, and I'm not sure that the Saiyans have warmed up to the Idea yet.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Pretty much. Held likes money, but he loves negotiating.

If nothing else, he'd maybe get the chromakai to let him build a trading outpost, or even join the merchants guild.

They don't try to conquer you, they have good rates--especially for war torn planets--and A fund for collective defense.

By contrast, Icers offer death balls, and I'm not sure that the Saiyans have warmed up to the Idea yet.
    Saiyans trade goods with each other, but not with other races. They aren't at that stage yet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I mean the Saiyans major export is fists.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Zaofan launching P-Sta and Charco hitches a ride:

Charco: You IDIOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean the Saiyans major export is fists.
    On that, note I've remembered a video that may help Sub in his search for the perfect magic for Sarada...

Yun will probably predict what this video is.

Not Cannon, though I wouldn't mind if it was:

Update from the Galaxy Police HQ

Galaxy Police Squadron Delta Five-Nine, was sent on a investigative mission to locate the Nagadarr system and asses if preemptive action needs to taken.

A report from Squadron Delta Five-Nine, sent to Galaxy Police HQ, details intercepted transmissions from the Nagadarr on planet Dai to the other Nagadarr home-worlds, describing wholesale destruction of buildings and other infrastructure on the planet. This includes fleets of spaceships, weapons, roads and bridges. The Male Adult population has experienced large numbers of injuries and casualties. No harm has come to women and children.

The cause of this massive destruction is described as a woman who appears to be made of pure silver. She appeared out of no-where and began creating massive destruction with little effort. All attempts to stop her have failed. Planets Ni and Sen have been warned to to erect defenses.

---end of message---
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

On that, note I've remembered a video that may help Sub in his search for the perfect magic for Sarada...

She'd probably do well with the Armstrong-style transmutation.

Bunch of little Sarada faces being punched at enemies...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Hm. Sarada summons a giant fist made of interdimensional cosmic enegy from the Punch Dimension (the same from which Cyclops' blasts are derived).
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She'd probably do well with the Armstrong-style transmutation.

Bunch of little Sarada faces being punched at enemies...
    This works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hm. Sarada summons a giant fist made of interdimensional cosmic enegy from the Punch Dimension (the same from which Cyclops' blasts are derived).
    The Punch Dimension.

Also known as Saiyan Heaven.

Oozaruhalla.

Power outage two nights in a row, and people wonder why there's a measure on the ballot to deregulate utilities to allow competing companies.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Copper Armor.

Bronze is an alloy of copper and other stuff.

Luop has armor called "Armor of the Bronze".

This will either be a fakeout or end in Sarada getting punted across the horizon.

Edit: Oh wait, height difference. Derp
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 06-17-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Copper Armor.

Bronze is an alloy of copper and other stuff.

Luop has armor called "Armor of the Bronze".

This will either be a fakeout or end in Sarada getting punted across the horizon.

Edit: Oh wait, height difference. Derp
    Phew. I got scared for a second there.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Phew. I got scared for a second there.
    Yeah, I was like "lolwut" myself, because the "copper armor" jumped out at me.