Page 1035 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 35535935985102510311032103310341035103610371038103910451085 ... LastLast
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 16893
    Retired Overlord

....Soo....hmm.....estimate question....

If Erosa explodes at her stage 4 magicite level....she'll be self destructing at around a PL of 54,000.

....sine I'm not good with PLs......exactly how big of a chunk of the ship would that take out?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

If Erosa explodes at her stage 4 magicite level....she'll be self destructing at around a PL of 54,000.

....sine I'm not good with PLs......exactly how big of a chunk of the ship would that take out?
    She'd break the planet.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

A second hit at her current power-level should do it. No sense going overboard.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She'd break the planet.
    Well that's counter productive....guess I'm settling for stage 3 focus beam and not aiming down.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    A second hit at her current power-level should do it. No sense going overboard.
    Once Erosa starts charging past stage 1, she needs to vent all the excess power she's accumulated from the magicite heart. At stage 3 she basically has to fire it all out as a ki beam....because once she hits stage 4 she has to outright blow herself up to expend it.

Wait, the engine room and the cockpit are in the same place?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    No, I was writing about a weapon, a type of heavy artillery where the operator has to control it from a seated position. If I could find a good picture I'd use it.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-17-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Sarada is getting taken to smackdown town. Which bodes ill for anyone weaker than Sarada.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada is getting taken to smackdown town. Which bodes ill for anyone weaker than Sarada.
    They'd be better of killing her, which only shows they've failed to read the Saiyan Handbook vol. 4.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    They'd be better of killing her, which only shows they've failed to read the Saiyan Handbook vol. 4.
    I mean it seems like he nearly cut her in half. Close enough for Government work.

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar's got about one more of those blasts left in her before she's exhausted. Not gonna kill or hurt her, but she'll definitely be sleepy.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I mean it seems like he nearly cut her in half. Close enough for Government work.
    Pssh. Tis only a scratch. *I say as Sarada's flies away with her intestines hanging out*
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Cunning plan in progress, hold on to ya butts, this is gonna get spicy.

Sorry, been busy with Father Day's stuff this weekend.

Which this year also means World Cup stuff.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    It's an armory, a weapons room. I sent you a PM about it.