Page 104 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 454941001011021031041051061071081141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 16893
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Held has a lot of last names.
    ...Did I make a typo? *goes to check*

I can't even keep up. WHATEVER, I RARELY USE IT

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I fear you may be right. She might actually be a humanized garbage disposal.
    Yes. Side note.

Pretty sure I found the last love child of Erosa and Sarada.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

*re-reads last post*

I swear I'm not doing this on purpose!!!

You've just activated Ishtar's trap card.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Needle time is soon.

Let the trolling war begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Needle time is soon.
    Ishtar to Sasheem: You. Shut up and eat.
    to Erosa: You too.
    to Sarada: Fite me.

Ishtar best mom.

Arx Inosaan

I have made the Para Para brothers from GT canon in Memory. I have no regrets.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I have made the Para Para brothers from GT canon in Memory. I have no regrets.
    SSJ4 is Canon.

YES. I am content.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held frowned slightly.

"That's.....Unfortunate....What was the point of taking over the village?"

Mythic beasts? Was that the Yeti that they mentioned earlier?

It made little sense to the Nevadian. What would these random villagers provide. During his travels, he had seen a few impressive warriors, to be sure, but not an entire village of them.

"Surely it just wasn't pure malice, was it?"
    Quote Originally Posted by KamenRaida View Post

"So, one woman, and a monster of stone, if your pilot speaks true, had managed to best not only the four of you, but decimate an entire vessel as well?" Koorimaru frowned, "It would appear that our enemy has invested in truly powerful allies indeed."

Koorimaru's eyes rested on each of his four new allies, before returning his attention to the five he had fought alongside before. True, their numbers in Cask might have been greater, but to think that two individuals were capable of utterly decimating four opponents gave him pause.

"The monsters we did battle with in Cask were powerful too. If it had not been for our greater numbers, I doubt any of us would have survived." Koorimaru spoke aloud his thoughts, "Kami had also mentioned that those beasts were attempting to draw the life energy from the inhabitants of a nearby town to empower their master. If the Red Raiders are in league with the old Kami, the extent to which he is covering ground in his master plan is worrying. We may have to ask our other allies what they've encountered of our enemy to get a better idea of what he is trying to accomplish.... and more importantly, what options he has from the defeats he's already suffered."
    Calling it now, Held having a shitty memory is completely in character for him.

Don’t all Nevedians have shite memories?

Astonishing Member

Just the fun ones.

Gil would never forget any facts about battle, and probably anything else. He was truly the ideal solider of Neo Nevada.

Dean wouldn't even bother to know your name for the first half of the arc, for reasons.

Held...Smart guy, but clearly he just discussed so much today that he--

..Know what, **** it.

Let's roll with it. Held normally takes notes when he's doing business, but he's still on vacation mode, so he has no reference material.

Before I forget, I have decided that Held talking with Koori and Ozachuke is /slightly/ before he talks to Sarada and Charco.

Not very good at conversation, even when doing an RPG.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    These are the people chosen by Kami, Slak tells himself as the blue toilet man thing tries to eat the duck.

There are the people chosen by Kami, Slak tells himself once more as one of them gropes their host.

These are the people chosen by Kami, Slak reassures himself as they start eating like wild beats and taking each other's food.

There are the people chosen by- Slak sighs.

Maybe Ronin Kai is on to something. Maybe there is something deeply wrong in the selection process of the celestial hierarchy.
    This whole operation has "bad Kaioslist Hookup" written all over it. The GodTube age has doomed this planet.

Astonishing Member

Save us Jinzi, save us before the madness takes us all.