Page 1040 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 40540940990103010361037103810391040104110421043104410501090 ... LastLast
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Would have been more if Asha’rah hadn’t blown a huge chunk on that cannon blast.
    Asha'rah has to keep her robot competition in check.

Now this is funny, the Chromakai are primarily herbivores. A victory feast is called for, just don't expect to see a lot of meat. That is, unless Zaofan can cook something up.

Also, there is one more thing to do before leaving the planet.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thanks, that means a lot to me.
    I liked it. Initially had an issue with the golden Nagadaar being able to blow the entire Colossus in half, but with Adam draining all the power and the number of hits it had already taken, it may be within acceptable fudging territory.

Am surprised Meagan would leave immediately.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I think it's more likely genetic.
    It's venereal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Am surprised Meagan would leave immediately.
    Lets' say that there is a place she has to visit that might convince her to do so. A place she wants everyone to come with her. But, we'll save that fro next time. It's getting late.

Lets' say that there is a place she has to visit that might convince her to do so. A place she wants everyone to come with her. But, we'll save that fro next time. It's getting late.
    Why would they do that, when Ereshkigal offered a portent of death for Earth ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also, Ishtar's mainly just referring to Sekhmet getting killed; because Ishtar felt all of it and effectively 'died' as well.

Arx Inosaan

Now this is funny, the Chromakai are primarily herbivores. A victory feast is called for, just don't expect to see a lot of meat. That is, unless Zaofan can cook something up.

Also, there is one more thing to do before leaving the planet.
    If the planet has anything like soy milk, vanilla, and tofu, Zaofan may have just the dish in mind.

Though before our heroes left the slaver's asteroid, I had Zaofan raid their food stands for just such an occasion (that occasion being Charco and the Saiyans).

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Why would they do that, when Ereshkigal offered a portent of death for Earth ?
    It is important for developing the plot. Cleric and I discussed it.

Besides, Meagan isn't in any condition to move until after she has had some rest, and Jinzi still hasn't arrived yet. And I suspect that everyone else can use some rest and food.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-20-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    If the planet has anything like soy milk, vanilla, and tofu, Zaofan may have just the dish in mind.

Though before our heroes left the slaver's asteroid, I had Zaofan raid their food stands for just such an occasion (that occasion being Charco and the Saiyans).
    They have soy and regular milk, as well as eggs. Eggs and milk are usually reserved for the children, or for baked goods, but they are available.

They have soy and regular milk, as well as eggs. Eggs and milk are usually reserved for the children, or for baked goods, but they are available.
    Someone point Zaofan to the nearest kitchen! STAT.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It's now canon that Saiyans don't eat the vegetables they're named after. So, Maiz doesn't eat corn, Pinach doesn't eat spinach, Mato doesn't eat anything made from tomatoes, and Sarada doesn't eat salads.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Someone point Zaofan to the nearest kitchen! STAT.
    They will be taken to a large building that looks like it once was a Supermarket/Restaurant but has been cleared out and converted to living quarters. It still has a large kitchen area and a stock room of food. Its' not fancy, but under the circumstances it will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It's now canon that Saiyans don't eat the vegetables they're named after. So, Maiz doesn't eat corn, Pinach doesn't eat spinach, Mato doesn't eat anything made from tomatoes, and Sarada doesn't eat salads.
    Totoma: *eats Tomato*

Sarada: HERESY!
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.