Page 1071 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 715719711021106110671068106910701071107210731074107510811121 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You talked to Cleric about joinin' ?
    yeah I talk to him about joining. my character has been upgrade to a power level of 8,000 to fit in with story progression and I told him over PM that I want to start in West City.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    yeah I talk to him about joining. my character has been upgrade to a power level of 8,000 to fit in with story progression and I told him over PM that I want to start in West City.
    Which we shall do so today most likely.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Do you have your bio up?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Uhh.

Well, hoping this goes better than it realistically should.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You've given Chris, and Banefire more to drain.

Just hoping that's not an issue is all.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You've given Chris, and Banefire more to drain.

Just hoping that's not an issue is all.
    She sucked the Ki out of him then cut off the connection. He isn't going to be draining anything from her. She has enough control over her Ki not to let that happen, even with physical contact. Though she's moving so fast, the contact won't last long enough for him to take anything.

Yeah, it's a risk, but sometimes using someone's weapon against them works. At the very least, she should distract him long enough and possibly weaken him enough so that the others can pin him down for good.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-10-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Meagan isn't going to be the one to take Chris down, she knows that. So, guys, which one will figure out how to do it?

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan isn't going to be the one to take Chris down, she knows that. So, guys, which one will figure out how to do it?
    Keep him distracted for a bit more and I'll have Erosa pull a Hitman on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    She sucked the Ki out of him then cut off the connection. He isn't going to be draining anything from her. She has enough control over her Ki not to let that happen, even with physical contact. Though she's moving so fast, the contact won't last long enough for him to take anything.

Yeah, it's a risk, but sometimes using someone's weapon against them works. At the very least, she should distract him long enough and possibly weaken him enough so that the others can pin him down for good.
    Since Chris was overpowering her I'd wager that's not quite how it should go.

We'll see how it goes though, like I said, I've got hope.

Arx Inosaan

As we've seen in DBZ or Super, no amount of ki is sufficient protection against a SPICE BOMB.

Take THAT, Chris!

Chris really hates Saiyans and Androids.

Etrina and Sarada are together so maybe Etrina has a way to counter this?

Huh.

So that's bad for Ishtar now innit.

Arx Inosaan

Huh.

So that's bad for Ishtar now innit.
    The hate boner is strong with Chris.

Ah.

Well.

I was gonna have Ishtar pull them out of the way with Magic, but Cleric beat me on the draw ...

This is gonna hurt awhile, yea.

Arx Inosaan