Page 1075 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 755759751025106510711072107310741075107610771078107910851125 ... LastLast
Results 16,111 to 16,125 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I… I'd better update the ship standings ;_;
    Sorry, once this is over we need to have a proper memorial for him. Meagan was very find of Jack and had been rooting for him and Sarada to hook up, until Sarada hooked up with Isthar.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Wait did ... Banefire hit him with Hakai energy ?
    Maybe what is trapped inside the gun isn't a demon but a God of Destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Maybe what is trapped inside the gun isn't a demon but a God of Destruction.
    If it is Indar'en, or one of the previous iterations that could certainly be interesting. Though with Indar'en, at least ... Asha'rah stripped the Hakai energy from him for her own use. Otherwise ... Ishtar's the only other modern user of Hakai (so far at least). Definitely possible there's more, but if forced to guess I'd say it's one of those Fallen Angels Sihn mentioned.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Totoma x Karine: The endgame pairing that came to fruition at the end of Act 1. Is cute and adorable in the streets, and nasty and freaky in the sheets. Tasure must be proud.

Sarada x Ishtar: Ish managed to get the 'L' word out of Sarada not once, but twice, and managed to get her to swear off chest armor to boot. Still going strong. That is until Jagam shows up Vocado, probably. You know the old saying, women who sleep together die together.

Sarada x Jack:

spoilers:
    RIP Earthman ;_;
    end of spoilers

Meagan x Jinzi: A classic tale about a boy who built a girl a spaceship, then asked her out on a date. If the future is to be believed, these two get married, but then she dies. Let's hope for a partial fulfillment.

Erosa x Asha'rah: Erosa, who is not Sarada's rival in any definition of the word, finally got laid when she defiled Ashy's temple sanctuary. Seems to be developing into something serious, so we'll see in Act III.

Adam x Midori x Erosa: Adam was this close to finally giving Midori the pipe when Super Cockblock Goddess Super Cockblock Erosa showed up to toss a monkey wrench into his game. If this doesn't end with Erosa and Adam fighting to the death over Midori's confused robo-love, then I just don't know. Will probably end with A̶d̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶M̶i̶d̶o̶r̶i̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶M̶i̶d̶o̶r̶i̶ ̶j̶u̶m̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶E̶r̶o̶s̶a̶,̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶A̶d̶a̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶i̶d̶o̶r̶i̶'̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶.̶ a threesome.

Zaofan x Etrina: We thought that this was a dom/sub situation (well, I did anyway), but it seems to be much more. Good thing Zao has plenty of patience, because his inlaws are wacked the **** out!

Charco x Cyanna: What started off as a crush is now developing into something a bit more. The very definition of a long-term relationship, Cyanna now has the herculean task of prying Charco away from his one true love, Friendly Fire™.

Charco x The Urge To Kill His Teammates: BEEN GOING STRONG SINCE DAY 1 BABY

Ochazuke x Koorimaru: Remains the one true pairing. Nothing, not even Koori's player getting a job in Japan and dropping out, can stifle the true love of Sarada's fightbois!
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-10-2018 at 07:57 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm sorry Sub, it's really sad but I wasn't expecting that GIF. I gave a mighty chuckle.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You should add
    Charco x Cyanna

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm sorry Sub, it's really sad but I wasn't expecting that GIF. I gave a mighty chuckle.
    It's fine, I did too. Anthony Anderson is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You should add
    Charco x Cyanna
    Right, forgot about them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

*skims*

...wow, a lot of stuff happens, even in the mornings 0_o;

Kind of disappointed that Chris is rather unambiguously dead and gone to be honest. I'd thought it was implied he was working for somebody yet unrevealed.

And of course, RIP Jack Knave. Cashed out before it was his turn to call

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    *skims*

...wow, a lot of stuff happens, even in the mornings 0_o;

Kind of disappointed that Chris is rather unambiguously dead and gone to be honest. I'd thought it was implied he was working for somebody yet unrevealed.
    I wouldn't count out the possibility that there's more to Chris just yet. There's always chance to question him if we take a trip to Otherworld.

It appears Asha'rah's plan snagged two evil entities. It's super effective.

Also, while I was a bit leery about going ahead with the Rex plotline, I'm having a ball writing this asshat so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    It appears Asha'rah's plan snagged two evil entities. It's super effective.

Also, while I was a bit leery about going ahead with the Rex plotline, I'm having a ball writing this asshat so far.
    Asha'rah: Okay I'm opening up the trap, don't look directly into the trap!

Charco-Rex: *pounces* I looked into the trap!

Ochazuke: ... *Containment stream intensifies*

Lol Charco.

... Damn, I really need to get caught up and posting in the thread. Because I assure you, I haven't dropped out. I just can't find my motivation to post in the RP thread lately for some reason.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    ... Damn, I really need to get caught up and posting in the thread. Because I assure you, I haven't dropped out. I just can't find my motivation to post in the RP thread lately for some reason.
    You might have a slight case of burnout or writers block. Give it time.

I get the feeling this will either be an anticlimactic ending, or the continuation of Sarada's suffering :P
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!