Page 1081 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 81581981103110711077107810791080108110821083108410851091 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 16893

Imminent crisis averted. Still have the bar exam coming up, but my immigration issues are settled for now.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Imminent crisis averted. Still have the bar exam coming up, but my immigration issues are settled for now.
    Wewt! Dodged a missle there....depending on where you live mind you.

Well...looks like the rogues gallery has a new addition. One that'll soon make it's way to the top of the list.

Good to hear!

It's, Dr. Wily.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

What a relief. Good luck with the bar exam.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Cleric, are we officially in the time-skip now?

Also, that's good to hear that you'll be able to stay in the States, Falcon. Hope you find a job soon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Thanks everyone!

Sandman, if you don't feel like writing more of the erotica part of the scene between Asha'rah and Erosa, would you skip to what happens after? I want to know how the scene ends before Asha'rah interacts with Erosa again.

I haven't made up my mind yet, but I am considering having Meagan go back to Chroma and spend a few months at the Temple, training there. There are other options as well, so if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts I'd welcome the input.

It might be better to keep her on Earth, but if I do where would be a good place for her to train?
    Last edited by Tami; 07-13-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Retired Overlord

Thanks everyone!

Sandman, if you don't feel like writing more of the erotica part of the scene between Asha'rah and Erosa, would you skip to what happens after? I want to know how the scene ends before Asha'rah interacts with Erosa again.
    Yeah, sorry bout that. After the action picked up I got distracted and hadn't thought of a good way to continue that one yet. I shall get a post out asap though.

Does Parsley have a bio? Maybe I overlooked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Does Parsley have a bio? Maybe I overlooked it.
    It's linked in Sarada's bio.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I doubt it was truly necessary ... but I wanted to.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I doubt it was truly necessary ... but I wanted to.
    Ishtar got it worse than Sarada did. Also, that reminded me that I completely neglected to specify whether Sarada has any bruising or not. She does, cuts and purple marks all over her face, as well as a broken nose and busted lip.

Also also, is Ishtar still on the ground in the morning?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ishtar got it worse than Sarada did. Also, that reminded me that I completely neglected to specify whether Sarada has any bruising or not. She does, cuts and purple marks all over her face, as well as a broken nose and busted lip.

Meagan should comment about that, but then again, maybe she shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Dunno about that, Sarada has the actual damage, Ishtar was just surprised / fell off the Lookout. More of a pride hit, if anything. And nah, I need to post it, but she lays there for awhile before making her way back.

Arx Inosaan