Page 1089 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 89589989103910791085108610871088108910901091109210931099 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Saw that weeks ago, lol.
    Lol. It's pretty good tho
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Lol. It's pretty good tho
    Not denying that. It... is surprisingly fitting.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

I need to come up with something else to write about when I'm stuck.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Sort of think I'm moving to fast with this epilogue but....when I'm on a roll, I can't stop. I still feel it's coming along nicely.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sort of think I'm moving to fast with this epilogue but....when I'm on a roll, I can't stop. I still feel it's coming along nicely.
    It is. I'm just waiting for the moment when Sasheem spoilers:
    I don't know what you're planning so I'm writing this as a spoiler to make it appear that I know your plans when in reality I don't
    end of spoilers.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It is. I'm just waiting for the moment when Sasheem spoilers:
    I don't know what you're planning so I'm writing this as a spoiler to make it appear that I know your plans when in reality I don't
    end of spoilers.
    Lol, well...I'll say this much. One of my characters might not make it out of there alive.

Lol, well...I'll say this much. One of my characters might not make it out of there alive.
    For me it's gotten to the point of exhaustion even reading about Sasheem. He's become a one-note character, we pretty much already know everything about him that there is to know.

1. He's potentially very powerful, but not powerful enough
    2. He's been terrorizing the galaxy for eons
    3. For some strange reason Eva thought she could change him and turn him into a hero, obviously that was a big mistake
    4. First thing that drives him is his stomach, he loves to eat
    5. To that end he uses his powers to turn people and objects into food
    6. He has the intellect and disposition of a child, he's acts without any restraint and does whatever he pleases
    7. Second thing that drives him is his superiority complex, or at least his attitude that everyone else is stupid which hides his own stupidity
    8. He has a low tolerance for other people, unless they can give him something or help him in some way.
    7. Also, he likes 'shiny objects', if something grabs his attention he grabs it. He has a short attention span and thinks only of himself.
    8. He's terrified of being sealed away, of being locked up alone in the dark.
    9. Either he is immortal or he thinks he's immortal, one or the other. This gives him even more motivation to do whatever he wants.
    10. On rare occasions when he does help someone, he is more likely to turn on them, to betray them because he finds it funny to do so or because his mood or interest or needs change.
    11. He finds the strangest things to be funny, mostly involving hurting others or insulting them.
    12. When he's frustrated he get's angry, just a like a small child who hasn't fully learned to talk yet.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-18-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Flat characters can be hilarious. Sasheem is that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    He was funny at first, now he's just pathetic.
    One thing I stiil don't understand is what Sasheem was trying trying to say, what he wanted when he was tugging at Meagan's arm and pointing to Sarada and Totoma and calling them monkeys. He ddin't seemed to be be insulting them, but I didn't know what he wanted from Meagan.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-18-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Sasheem is easily in the top five for me. He's a bit one note, but in a way that's not repetitive. Like ... he blew himself up to keep from being sealed again, wholly unexpected and it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    One thing I stiil don't understand is what Sasheem was trying trying to say, what he wanted when he was tugging at Meagan's arm and pointing to Sarada and Totoma and calling them monkeys. He ddin't seemed to be be insulting them, but I didn't know what he wanted from Meagan.
    Her help communicating.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

If you want to add an unlucky 13 to that list, he also wants to kill the majority of the cast, including other characters I've made.

And also an addendum to point 9, he simply doesn't have much of a capacity for fear, until he is absolutely driven into a corner by others more powerful than him, at which point he becomes more akin to a scared animal.

He is pure Majin after all, made from chaos incarnate. He just doesn't have the capacity for a moral compass.

Ah, he was simply trying to point out to her that they were Saiyans. Either he figured she didn't know, or he was trying to inform her that he knew they were Saiyans. Either one.

If you want to add an unlucky 13 to that list, he also wants to kill the majority of the cast, including other characters I've made.

And also an addendum to point 9, he simply doesn't have much of a capacity for fear, until he is absolutely driven into a corner by others more powerful than him, at which point he becomes more akin to a scared animal.

He is pure Majin after all, made from chaos incarnate. He just doesn't have the capacity for a moral compass.

Ah, he was simply trying to point out to her that they were Saiyans. Either he figured she didn't know, or he was trying to inform her that he knew they were Saiyans. Either one.
    The big question to me is why dose he want to kill them? Or is that all he knows?

The big question to me is why dose he want to kill them? Or is that all he knows?
    They annoy him in various ways. Also he wants to blow up the Earth in general.

Fun things coming in the timeskip.

Arx Inosaan

They annoy him in various ways. Also he wants to blow up the Earth in general.
    So your aiming to play one of the not-quite-so-big bads

Do you have any interest in playing a character on the team?

Or are you playing a long game and have some twists in minds.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-18-2018 at 12:51 PM.