Page 1123 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 123623102310731113111911201121112211231124112511261127 LastLast
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 16893

So legitimate question.

Since Ishtar is technically the Royal Consort (spouse of the ruling King, Queen), what is she going by ? Queen Consort, or King Consort ?

Personally I'm still in favor of King of Destruction Swords.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So legitimate question.

Since Ishtar is technically the Royal Consort (spouse of the ruling King, Queen), what is she going by ? Queen Consort, or King Consort ?

Personally I'm still in favor of King of Destruction Swords.
    As far as literally everyone except her and Sarada knows, she's a woman, so it'd be Queen Consort. Sarada, in contrast, is the Queen Regnant, or the one who actually rules.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As far as literally everyone except her and Sarada knows, she's a woman, so it'd be Queen Consort. Sarada, in contrast, is the Queen Regnant, or the one who actually rules.
    Huh. So 'God Queen', might be a legitimate title here, soon.

How delightful.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Huh. So 'God Queen', might be a legitimate title here, soon.

How delightful.
    The Goddess of Destruction and Destruction Swords Queen Consort and Super Saiyan Goddess Super Saiyan Queen Regnant. A bit wordy, but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Yep. This is just another step in them trying to one-up each other. The ball's in Toto's court.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The Goddess of Destruction and Destruction Swords Queen Consort and Super Saiyan Goddess Super Saiyan Queen Regnant. A bit wordy, but I like it.

Yep. This is just another step in them trying to one-up each other. The ball's in Toto's court.
    Honestly, right now, he can't really one-up "Queen of Saiyan Empire"... and he'll probably just be like "neat" if she tries to brag about it to him.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Honestly, right now, he can't really one-up "Queen of Saiyan Empire"... and he'll probably just be like "neat" if she tries to brag about it to him.
    I'm tempted to say that Sarada would be incredibly incensed that he wouldn't seem to care that much, but in truth, she probably wouldn't let it bother her that much.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hm.

I think I'll have Zurvan show up. This is a noteworthy enough development that he'll at least check up on Ishtar.

Arx Inosaan

Hm.

I think I'll have Zurvan show up. This is a noteworthy enough development that he'll at least check up on Ishtar.
    Ah yes. One more thing to freak the monkey people out and make them question everything they thought they knew about the universe
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ah yes. One more thing to freak the monkey people out and make them question everything they thought they knew about the universe
    If only.

Having him show up to speak with Ishtar however, is certainly something that should Happen. Probably just have him show up in the castle.

EDIT: Plus it'll give me a chance to go into her background a bit more than vague comments. Been putting that off far too long.

Arx Inosaan

Can't decide how this currentg part of Meagan's story will go.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Popping in quickly to organize some content so I don't start from a dead stop when I get back.

Added some stuff to Ochazuke's supplement section
    (Also Cthulu you can delete the link from the information post if you want to save some characters, the post is linked in my sig and the character profile]

Listed in chronological order and to be reformatted when I can hunt these posts down...

Sidestories and Lore

Part 1

Memories [1][2][3]
    Reunion [Ft. Held]
    Disciples of the Dragon
    Trial of the Tortoise
    The Legacy of Tanchozurujima
    Tiger in the Glass Cage *Coming up next*

Part 2

*a conversation with Parsley*
    Disciples of the Dragon II
    *something with Ishtar maybe*
    *another thing to be sorting out through PMs with a clearer head*
    To keep things square in deeper continuity, I should probably reveal Ochazuke's age as well. He's...

spoilers:
    actually in his mid-twenties. The latter half of 26 by now to be precise.
    end of spoilers

So much to do. I apologize for the lack of posts and interactions, gotta put some work in to keep my character at least somewhat relevant in the greater scheme of things lol

Anywho, back to training to fight the Cammy Army and the Guile Airforce.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Oh man, I'm so embarrassed.

Cleric, I'm so sorry I abandoned with no warning! Real life stuff had made it impossible.

Hope everyone's having a great game.

It’s all good, man.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

I'll have to decide if I'm going to go full storyline with Held, and miss half of whatever arc shows up, or if I'm going to play the long game and set it up so that Helds business and earth all meet up.

*ponders*

Welp, you guys will see Held after whatever arc comes next! He's got stuff to do!

Sandman, did you get my PM?