Page 1125 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 1256251025107511151121112211231124112511261127 LastLast
Results 16,861 to 16,875 of 16893

As for what happened to Chou

: Cue golden light as he was launched to another time and place. Strange world of meat, plants and machines. For thirty years while not aging, tearing everything to shreds, coated in countless blood. He eventually musters his spirit to make a battle ship sized ki Sabre, slices through time and space. Reuntining with Rio and now in a new realm. All white for a second before bombarded by images of Stars, upon stars. More than sixity universes in compression. The sight was maddening as he kneels. To be greeted by himself. In a golden throne.:

“ Welcome to the Chouvetse. Where all, certain ideas are dumped off and that includes people. You could not play nice with others. So now. To your fate.”

Vanishes in light as he and his lady are in gold of space. End up on a floating city. As planet sized things from another space appear.

“ Well time to hit the bears.”

Playing Battle Beaat music as he starts o e shooting several planetoids invaders as he grew Asura Destructor style.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sorry for not logging in for a while. This time it's not a matter of lacking drive, I just got pretty sick. Should clear up in a few more days, though!
    Get well soon, ET!

One more entry completed, I think there are just two more to go.

Two more, then it's back to Earth. Unless, something happens to detour them. Cyanna and Dash are going back with Meagan.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-02-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Cleric, your Inbox is full again.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Inbox is open.

As to feedback, I like it.

Same goes to everyone so far.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I'm still around, still playing, just don't have anything to do during the timeskip.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Well, Pois is certainly the right shade of Saiyan.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well, Pois is certainly the right shade of Saiyan.
    She's Poised to make a big impact in their lives, that's for sure.

Also, got a PM coming your way.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She's Poised to make a big impact in their lives, that's for sure.

Also, got a PM coming your way.
    I mean Ishtar's gonna involve her in the nightly ceremonies. Sarada's promised not to oggle, but she didn't say no to Ishtar trying new things with her new Queen.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Not really, of course.

Ishtar is quite possessive at this point.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I mean Ishtar's gonna involve her in the nightly ceremonies. Sarada's promised not to oggle, but she didn't say no to Ishtar trying new things with her new Queen.
    She'd have to sign a nondisclosure agreement. Ishtar's equipment is a state secret

Not really, of course.

Ishtar is quite possessive at this point.
    2/3 of the fights Ishtar will have gotten in will be her beating back Sarada's would-be suitors.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She'd have to sign a nondisclosure agreement. Ishtar's equipment is a state secret
    Clearly Ishtar will have a Harem on her hands, if she's not careful.

2/3 of the fights Ishtar will have gotten in will be her beating back Sarada's would-be suitors.
    Seems to me like there'd be some measure of protest over the Queen having a non-Saiyan Consort. I'd assume at the very least Ishtar would have to defend her position the first few weeks and sort of establish that she is where she's at because she's a peer of the strongest Saiyans in the Empire (Sarada/Mato/Tasure (?)

Arx Inosaan

I think I should have the last two installments done by tonight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think I should have the last two installments done by tonight.
    I should have my story done by maybe December.

Of 2019.