Page 117 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 17671071131141151161171181191201211271672176171117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 16893
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    How much PL Totoma gets docked depends entirely on whether they're having a Saiya Moment.

Because that's basically their relationship at the moment. Which, well, makes sense, cuz they've known each other for only a few hours and haven't fought yet.

This is not normal for Saiyans. Not normal at all.

Deathmatches are standard for initial meetings among Saiyans.

These strange Earth creatures have no concept of etiquette. How does one make friends if not with a friendly fist-bump or twenty... to the face?

Sarada's ire, clearly, is not the result of Totoma's muttiness. She's trying to cure him of the illness that has afflicted him during his time on Earth... to awaken the Saiyan within. It's there, but buried under layers of festering humanity.

All part of her training to become a Warrior-therapissed.

Not a typo.

The Saiyan Mental Health sector is intense(ly violent)

[This post has been brought to you by two days of two hours of sleep per night.]
    That's actually surprisingly close to what she's actually trying to do. Granted, her ire toward him is because he's a half-breed, but he's still half saiyan, so she knows that he'll probably be her best sparring partner. So, she's trying to piss him off enough so that when they do fight, he won't be tempted to hold back
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That's actually surprisingly close to what she's actually trying to do. Granted, her ire toward him is because he's a half-breed, but he's still half saiyan, so she knows that he'll probably be her best sparring partner. So, she's trying to piss him off enough so that when they do fight, he won't be tempted to hold back
    Saiyans 'get' to him very easily. He's generally pretty tolerant of shittalk or whathaveyou from non-saiyans--in part because he legitimately doesn't value their thoughts near as much as a Saiyan's--but well, he's got a hair-trigger when it comes to purebreds.

Had he ended up going to Vacado instead of Earth after his mother's death, he'd probably be such an unhinged psychopath right now that even purebreds would be like "you need to calm the fuck down, dude."

He's actually going to ask Jack to try to smack some sense into him whenever he starts getting gotten to, when they actually get around to their spar.

But I digress. He'll probably try to give Sarada as good a fight as he can, though given his penchant for trolling, he... may very well just stand there and take it without fighting back, too.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 01-23-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Saiyans 'get' to him very easily. He's generally pretty tolerant of shittalk or whathaveyou from non-saiyans--in part because he legitimately doesn't value their thoughts near as much as a Saiyan's--but well, he's got a hair-trigger when it comes to purebreds.

Had he ended up going to Vacado instead of Earth after his mother's death, he'd probably be such an unhinged psychopath right now that even purebreds would be like "you need to calm the fuck down, dude."

He's actually going to ask Jack to try to smack some sense into him whenever he starts getting gotten to, when they actually get around to their spar.

But I digress. He'll probably try to give Sarada as good a fight as he can, though given his penchant for trolling, he... may very well just stand there and take it without fighting back, too.
    Aw, man, if there was one way to piss Sarada off something fierce, that'd be it. Well, that and stealing her food, poking holes in her ego, stopping her from fighting, stopping her from eating, making fun of her, making fun of Saiyans, making fun of...
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Also, found a better picture for Sarada.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Aw, man, if there was one way to piss Sarada off something fierce, that'd be it. Well, that and stealing her food, poking holes in her ego, stopping her from fighting, stopping her from eating, making fun of her, making fun of Saiyans, making fun of...
    I think we have our SSJ activation method for Sarada, then.

All of those things together.

With Parsley bringing the roasts.

The kind Yamcha gets, not the kind that are tasty.

Jack is gonna have to get stronger than both Saiyans.

How you ask? Don't ask questions! Simply bask in the glory of the anti-yamcha!

Sarada and Totoma are gonna be all like "This is Super Saiyan that has ascended past the Saiyan that was Super as compared to Super Saiyan prior to the previous Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan!"

And Jack's gonna be all, "Ha, not even close! Get on my power level!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post

Sarada and Totoma are gonna be all like "This is Super Saiyan that has ascended past the Saiyan that was Super as compared to Super Saiyan prior to the previous Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan!"

Jack's super modes all better be "jack" puns.

JACKED
    JACK THE RIPPER
    CRACKER JACK
    THE JACKHAMMER

SAMURAI JACK.

Incredible Member

JACKED
    JACK THE RIPPER
    CRACKER JACK
    THE JACKHAMMER

SAMURAI JACK.
    Jack Baeur, too.

JACKED
    JACK THE RIPPER
    CRACKER JACK
    THE JACKHAMMER

SAMURAI JACK.
    Jack Knife
    Jack O' Lantern
    Jack Daniels
    Jack B. Nimble
    Car Jack....

Ishtar is just going to get powerful enough to have combo moves with everyone. They're ALL going to involve a headbutt, or some sort of death laser beam, and they'll ALL require some kind of horrible catchphrase.

Death laser beam, you ask?

Yes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Jack Knife
    Jack O' Lantern
    Jack Daniels
    Jack B. Nimble
    Car Jack....
    Jumpin' Jack Flash [Dead Man's Smash]

I could actually see him doing this. With like, the gambling version of a kaiohken. So like, there'd be a 50% chance he could double his PL for a few minutes. If it failed though, he'd be instantly out of power.

Could decide by having Cleric roll a dice, even.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Come to think of it, if Sasheem is still in the toilet by the time the tournament is upon us, I don't think it'd be allowed.

Sneaking mission, it is, then.
    Hopping around in a toilet's kinda noisy though.

Jinzi! To the lab!

Hmm, I do have a question.

How durable are we. I know we're what, Class 5 or so in strength, would be safe to assume we're about that otherwise ? Or are we sort of like Spiderman, where ... we're definitely tougher than a human, but like ... not much.

Arx Inosaan

If nobody talks to Asha'rah, I'm going to assume she catches up off screen. Feeling kind of down that I spent an hour reading up and crafting a post for nothing. But if going missing, creating a giant image in the sky and then appearing in the meeting room from Kami's delayed teleport doesn't create any reactionary roleplay or even have her presence acknowledged from anyone, even the guy conducting the meeting, I frankly don't have the time or emotional energy to do more.

I guess I'll try talking to somebody directly next time.