Page 12 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622621125121012 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Wellp, I've updated mine. Please let me know if everything's kosher. If not, I'll change it.

We're going to redeem Yamcha, goddammit.
    Thumbs up from me.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    ...clever eldritch monstrosity.
    Truly the best mount. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Character Sheet.

Name: Roland Rock

Race/Species: Human

Height/Weight: 4' 100lbs

Appearance: Wait and see.

Power Level: 50

Style: Imaggettyu - Self created style that to be quite frankly Roland doesn't even use because it doesn't exist. That said Roland is a surprisingly adept grappler.

Techniques

Fist o' Payback: A brutally strong haymaker, instinctively charged with ki. Additionally any attacks that hit Roland while he's preparing to use this technique further charge up the power of his blow. (Provided said attacks don't incapacitate Roland, of course.)

Items:

The List: A list containing all the people Roland feels have wronged him, so he doesn't forget.

Three Capsules containing,

1. A motorbike

2. A small hut

3. A Fridge, currently empty

Special:

Power Born of Grudge: What Roland lacks in intelligence, wit, charm, good looks, natural talent, and marketable skills he makes up for in sheer raw stubborn determination. Particularly if he feels he has a score to settle.

History

Roland was a weak and scrawny kid growing up who was constantly pick on. Ostracized, Roland focused on bettering himself physically so that one day he could show back up and brutally pummel all of his former bullies into submission. Following this he was kicked out of his hometown and he's been wandering the world ever since, mostly getting into trouble.

Other: you
    Added Fighting Style made Roland shorter, realized I've accidentally made AngryKrillan

Bowling ball with a grudge.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Just posting it again so its all there and a bit easier to find..dunno how put it to an single post. Or rather just make it to where just my post alone is seen and linking it, but whatever works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post

Name: Sera Clausen

Race/Species: Human

Height/Weight: 6' 148 lbs

Appearance: Picture Link

In her normal state, she's usually wearing simple jeans and a t shirt.

Power Level: 50(A bit less then half in normal state)

Style: There isn't an specific name, but seems to be some elements of Choy Li Fut and other elements to create her own style. She's primarily an melee fighter but with other tricks and powers to keep her versatile

Techniques

Glyph Shield: Creates an barrier of magical energy to form a defensive shield to halt attacks. It can be expanded to cover an larger area, depending on her current level of power.

Specter Fang: A straight forward lunge punch, covering her fist in and body in a black aura of magical energy for increased impact damage. It can punch through energy attacks if they aren't that much stronger then she is at the time.

Energy Sense: It's basically Ki sense by another name, the main difference its more adept at picking up magical or supernatural energy more so.

Teleport: It allows the user to teleport, but its range is limited to the user's power and skill. They must know where they're going; at the moment she teleport only fifty feet in any direction with a minute cool down.

Prism Cannon: A concentrated magical beam of light fired in a straight line doing moderate damage.

Items: Two Capsules. One has a home, the other is wardrobe for dressing in.

She also has the pendant which allows her to transform; she can do so without it but it takes a bit longer and more stable. It be summoned and discharged at will.

Pendant Picture

Special:

Centurion Oath: Simply put, an passive ability that protects the user from special abilities but its completely dependent on Sera's power level at the current time compared to what is trying to effect them. If its more then stronger then her, then it effects them like normal. She can extend the area of effect of this ability, the range depending on her current power but at the cost of more stamina. She'll revert back to her normal state if she over does it.

Its transformed state only.

-In her transformed state, she can survive in space and handle the cold of it as well.

History:

Sera didn't know her birth parents, her father having left and her mother not wanting the responsibility ended up giving her to live with her aunt Emma, who was(or rather is) a famous brilliant scientist who owned her company called Paragon Corps. This meant she had opportunities and chances others her age didn't, but Emma always made sure she was grounded so she'd grow up as a functional adult when she got into the real world.

Some time when the Planet Brokers were active and other threats may have been around, in the event they one day arrived in their neighborhood, they began thinking of ways which to counter them. Emma was recruited for this task what was to be known as the Centurion Project, in which magic would be used to turn the user into strong warriors in their own right. Sera managed to worm her way into the process, mainly because she was one of the few who had the potential to complete the process.

The main problem was only a few had the inherent magical potential to become a Centurion, and on top of that even when the process was complete, it wasn't much stronger then an average Ki user, or android. When the Planet Trade was disbanded there was less incentive to continue the program and it was discarded, as they saw no point in continuing something that didn't ultimately provide better results then what was already present. They may of had the potential, but current results is what they were looking for.

After disbanding, the various few Centurions went their own ways and lives. Sera being one of them is trying to find her place in the world, whatever that may be. If she or any other manage to prove her aunt's work wasn't an waste, that was a small bonus.

Other:

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Thoughts on Willa?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Thoughts on Willa?
    I don't believe she's an antagonist for one second, and being the creator/leader of U15's Red Ribbon Army analogue does absolutely nothing to change that.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Thoughts on Willa?
    Yeah, I don't think she's an bad guy. Though it may you're throwing a curveball at us. The World Government could for once being doing its best for its people, but not perfect instead of being shady under the surface like the standard. It's hard to say. It's an 50/50 its one or the other, though maybe its more 'gray' this time around, we'll see.
    Last edited by Sion Reaver; 12-22-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Name: Colonel Willa Rautt.
    Hey, I actually recognize the image source.

Anyway, my thoughts. I like her, since she introduces a nice little Red Ribbon equivalent for this universe and possesses a Dragonball which we will, no doubt, be after eventually.

Thoughts on Willa?
    Roland will probably want to join her until something inevitably ticks him off.

Thoughts on Willa?
    She does not appear all bad to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Wellp, I've updated mine. Please let me know if everything's kosher. If not, I'll change it.
    The Crane School may be a point of contention with Ochazuke depending on how the subject is broken.

Thoughts on Willa?

Of course this could change depending on what she wants to wish for

So, what is the relationship between the schools? Obviously, I wrote the Dino school's history and standing, but is the rivalry between the Turtle and Crane or the some of the others the same?

So, what is the relationship between the schools? Obviously, I wrote the Dino school's history and standing, but is the rivalry between the Turtle and Crane or the some of the others the same?
    I took some lore liberties given this is supposed to be a whole other universe, but the Crane School my character has absconded from is one of five splinters from an ancestral root art - one of which is Tiger. The idea was something like how Roshi and Shen trained under Mutaito, but left to fester for generations into a blood feud.

As a result, Ochazuke may be a little paranoid if he sees someone else shooting a Dodonpa.

Buuuut everything's still in the fledgling stage *shrug*

Tetsujin Ryu is friendly rivals with all other schools! It doesn't matter that Tetsujin Ryu is a new "school" consisting of six androids built by a scientist to defeat a country-threatening army.

Also, I'm thinking of making profiles for Midori's creator and 'sisters'.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis