Page 13 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631135131013 ... LastLast

It matters not.

Ishtar's chi speaks the truth of her intent. Flaming Mega-Headbutt is a thing that will happen here.

Someone's going to get Krillin'd.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Truly the best mount. ^_^
    I love you too, Pirate God.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Flaming Mega-Headbutt is a thing that will happen here.

Someone's going to get Krillin'd.

Or she's going to get Zigglered.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The Crane School may be a point of contention with Ochazuke depending on how the subject is broken.

Of course this could change depending on what she wants to wish for
    I took some lore liberties given this is supposed to be a whole other universe, but the Crane School my character has absconded from is one of five splinters from an ancestral root art - one of which is Tiger. The idea was something like how Roshi and Shen trained under Mutaito, but left to fester for generations into a blood feud.

As a result, Ochazuke may be a little paranoid if he sees someone else shooting a Dodonpa.

Buuuut everything's still in the fledgling stage *shrug*
    Yeah, the way I figured, I had purposely put down a Crane school branch as opposed to the real thing just in case someone wanted to write a tighter connection. Mine is not only from a branch but also not that devoted to it, which I'm hoping allows some leeway. If needed, it could be that Zaofan studies one of the other splinters but would never claim to follow the "rightful" or "official" crane art (whatever that may be).

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Or she's going to get Zigglered.
    Doubtful. She's an Oni, everything ends in a headbutt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Yeah, the way I figured, I had purposely put down a Crane school branch as opposed to the real thing just in case someone wanted to write a tighter connection. Mine is not only from a branch but also not that devoted to it, which I'm hoping allows some leeway. If needed, it could be that Zaofan studies one of the other splinters but would never claim to follow the "rightful" or "official" crane art (whatever that may be).
    Probably, like, I dunno. Being an actual crane?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Probably, like, I dunno. Being an actual crane?
    He studies martial arts by cosplaying as an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    He studies martial arts by cosplaying as an animal.
    So basically Udyr from League of Legends.

Arx Inosaan

I believe this is the part where I start playing musical characters.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I believe this is the part where I start playing musical characters.
    It's the curse of these type of rpg's my friend.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Name: Unknown. Currently goes by Kami.

Race/Species: Hybrid human/alien cybernetic symbiote

Height/Weight: 5'7, 120lbs.

Appearance:

Power Level: Unknown.

Style: Fist of the Gods.

Techniques

-Flight

-Ki sense

-Healing

-Teleportation

-Energy Barrier

-Flaming Halo Slice

-Shotgun Smite

-Farsight

Items: Staff of Office, belt of useful things, and the Four-Star dragonball.

Special: Telepathy and telekinesis. Ability to regrow missing parts via her symbiote.

History She is the last survivor of a group of heroes centuries ago that fought off a great evil. Her name, their names, and what they fought is lost to history. However, shortly after this battle she took up the mantle of Kami, or Guardian, of Earth. Since then she has watched over her little planet as best she can, and recently has started picking at the threads of fate and destiny to gather a new group together to face the upcoming threats she senses on the horizon.

Other: Kami has a surprisingly good sense of humor and loves playing pranks on those she cares about or has great interest in. This however hides a sad and quiet soul still injured and hurting from her battle all those years ago.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Name: Midori

Race/Species: Android

Height/Weight: 5'4, 576 lbs

Appearance:

(Minus headgear)

Power Level: 50

Style: Tetsujin Ryu ("Iron Man School")

Techniques:

Saibogu Sumasshu ("Cyborg Smash"): Midori's channels all of her strength into a devastating straight punch.

Tekuno Mashin Gan ("Techno Machine Gun"): Midori delivers a flurry of punches to her opponent so fast it appears she's grown several arms.

Rariatto ("Lariat"): Midori charges at her opponent and slams her arm directly into their throat/collarbone.

Heddo Batto ("Headbutt"): Midori leaps like a rocket headfirst into a part of the opponent's body.

Doroppu Kikku ("Drop Kick"): Midori jumps at and slams both feet into the opponent with tremendous force.

Uzu Kurassha ("Vortex Crusher"): Midori spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away.

Fainaru Rebenja ("Final Revenger"): Midori delivers several brutal punches to the opponent's face before grabbing them by ankle with her tongue and slamming them into their surroundings several times before finally slamming them onto the ground.

Baionikku Panissha ("Bionic Punisher"): Midori grabs her opponent and lifts them high up into the air. Then, using her extreme strength, she smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a powerbomb manoeuvre.

Saibanetikku Rasshu ("Cybernetic Rush"): It is a very fast combo consisting of a punch across the face, an elbow to the jaw, a knee to the midsection, and a powerful double axe handle to the back after the opponent is doubled over from the knee to the midsection.

Tangu Rasha ("Tongue Lasher"): Extends her tongue as fast as she can punch or kick and uses it to strike her opponent with as much force as if she were striking them with her hands or feet.

Tangu Gurappuru ("Tongue Grapple"): Extends her tongue lightning-fast, wrapping it around her opponent's waist and uses it to pull them into either a punch, a kick, or a clothesline.

Saibogu Ai Bimu ("Cyborg Eye Beam"): Precise green laser beams shot from Midori's eyes.

Midori Raiotto Jaberin ("Green Riot Javelin"): Midori makes a clenched fist in front of her as she charges a green energy sphere the size of a volleyball. Then, she draws her fist back and charges the energy sphere again, making it grow to the size of a beach ball and more powerful before throwing it, launching the large sphere of energy at her opponent.

Items:
    - A capsule wallet containing six capsules. Three are empty and the other three hold:
    • Scooter and helmet
    • A several pairs of shoes and a single pair of rainboots (never worn and bought for reasons that she can't remember)
    • Several spares of her jumpsuit

- A money purse containing her current life savings
    - A photo of her, her five android "siblings", and their creator
    - Her beloved tophatted green alien doll

Special:
    Prehensile Extending Tongue: Can extend her prehensile tongue 20 meters (65.6 ft) and use it as a fifth limb to grab, pull in, and swing people around.

Pain Ignore: Despite being a robotic being, Midori was built to feel pain. However, should it be necessary during a fight she has can 'shut off' the ability to feel pain so she can keep fighting despite suffering great damage.

History: It was a time of strife and warfare in the small country of Eastland, with the inhabitants of the country being tormented by the seemingly unstoppable Blue Devil army under the command of the sinister Overlord Bastille. However, one of the inhabitants, a brilliant robotics scientist by the name of Doctor Niji, decided he had to do something about it. So he went into his lab and began to build his life's work; six androids to fight and defeat the Blue Devil army and rescue his homeland. Doctor Niji toiled day and night under constant fear of being found out by the tyrant Bastille and his men.

But his hard work eventually paid off, and he'd succeeded in building the six androids, named Daidaiiro (Orange), Kuriiro (Maroon), Murasaki (Purple), Ao (Blue),
    Shiro (White), and Midori (Green). The six androids, calling themselves the Roku Andoroido Sentai at Midori's insistence, went out to battle the Blue Devil army. Working together and using their superior strength, speed, durability, and firepower, the six androids eventually succeeded in defeating the Blue Devil army and wrenching control of the country from Overlord Bastille.

But now, with their purpose fulfilled, Dr. Niji found that he'd not only created a force capable of defeating an incredibly powerful army, he'd somehow created six robots with thoughts, beliefs, and personalities almost completely indistinguishable from six humans. Observing and learning about his creations, his 'children', he became curious about something: how they'd react in the outside world among humans. To satisfy this curiosity, he offered his six 'kids' the opportunity to leave and explore the outside world and send home regular news. Kuriiro, Ao, and Shiro declined, choosing to stay and look after their creator, but Murasaki, Daidaiiro, and Midori accepted, eager and curious about the world they'd been built into. So, with a sad farewell, Murasaki, Daidaiiro, and Midori left home and went their separate ways into the world.

Midori, an energetic and curious soul, found herself for the first time in her short life without her family and home... And was almost immediately hit by a truck. Annoyed, but unhurt by the collision, Midori made her first friend in the form of the truck's driver, who apologized profusely and offered to take her wherever she needed to go to make up for it. But Midori had no idea where she needed to go, so the driver dropped her off in the nearest city. From there, she continued her way in the world, stopping small crimes, working odd jobs, and generally getting to know as much about the world as she could.

Other:
    - Midori is the second shortest of the androids at 5'4, and Daidaiiro is the tallest at 7'. The others are, in order from shortest to tallest, are Murasaki (4'), Ao (5'5), Shiro (5'9), and Kuriiro (6'10).
    - Due to being an android Midori has no need to eat or drink, but does enjoy the taste of hot chocolate with marshmellows on her taste receptors.
    - Is the current Arm Wrestling Champion of Smoke City.
    - Doesn't know the point of corn or rutabagas.
    Changed the character pic for Midori, changed one of her 'specials', and added a couple of non-ki related moves to her techniques involving said 'special'.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Ah don't worry too much about it, man. Some things are better left to having the characters write the moment, could lead to interesting RP conflicts or at the very least an obligatory we-gotta-fight moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post

Race/Species: Hybrid human/alien cybernetic symbiote

Height/Weight: 5'7, 120lbs.

Appearance:

Power Level: Unknown.

Style: Fist of the Gods.

Techniques

-Flight

-Ki sense

-Healing

-Teleportation

-Energy Barrier

-Flaming Halo Slice

-Shotgun Smite

-Farsight

Items: Staff of Office, belt of useful things, and the Four-Star dragonball.

Special: Telepathy and telekinesis. Ability to regrow missing parts via her symbiote.

History She is the last survivor of a group of heroes centuries ago that fought off a great evil. Her name, their names, and what they fought is lost to history. However, shortly after this battle she took up the mantle of Kami, or Guardian, of Earth. Since then she has watched over her little planet as best she can, and recently has started picking at the threads of fate and destiny to gather a new group together to face the upcoming threats she senses on the horizon.

Other: Kami has a surprisingly good sense of humor and loves playing pranks on those she cares about or has great interest in. This however hides a sad and quiet soul still injured and hurting from her battle all those years ago.

Chou: Kami!? :Cue beast flash backs of being a weapon made by Kami that did damage, teeth flashing. Punches himself to cool down.:

Notice: Yes it is a thread of my characters to paint God in poor light. Given my personal background.

Thinking of writing up the six heroes. Retired anyway.

Ah don't worry too much about it, man. Some things are better left to having the characters write the moment, could lead to interesting RP conflicts or at the very least an obligatory we-gotta-fight moment.
    Like a Dragon and Lion fighting on a giant statue for respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post

*snip*
    Awesome, the Dragonball heavenly bureaucracy has started weaving technology in with its mysticism. This is indeed a very different universe.

Still, I hope this Kami likewise has a plucky assistant to elucidate the pecking order.

*crosses fingers for Ms. Popo*

=P