Page 192 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 16893
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Held's family: Clutch, Grip, Grasp, Clench, Carry, Bear.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Yeah, sure thing.

I'd have done it with the tail and... Vacadoan thing, but they were both spur-of-the-moment, as I am wont to do.
    That's my go-to method of world building, so no trouble there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Not as cute as Sarada when she's upset tho.
    She's the cutest tsunder of them all!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Considering the telekinesis is aura/Aether/ Chous own soul energy how can he absorb it? It’s somethibg beyond bio/science stuff. Like the weapons he summon (which come from a parallel dimension that House his stuff.)

Edit: I stopped it anyway.
    Doesn't mater, his body absorbs 10% of any energy that comes into direct contact with him, sustained contact mean sustained absorption. Ki, heat, electricity, kinetic, gravitational, psychic, magic, makes no difference. Adam is an outboxer, designed to outlast and enemy and use their strength against them.
    Last edited by rhyvurg; 02-02-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Right right. The majin/Android/nameless combo thing.
    He's like T-1000 Amazo Mohammad Ali.

Namek Notes:

-Namek has the most stable population in all the universe. This is entirely due to how much control Namekians have over their reproduction. Namekians reproduce asexually. The time between a Namekian deciding to have a child and the child being born can be a minute or two. Namekians can have 108 children throughout their lifetime and then some. It is, however, rare for a Namekian to have more than one child. Like that, their population keeps its stability.
    -It is largely covered by fresh water.
    -The planet has changed locations about six times, all of them via a wish from the Dragon Balls.
    -The giant crabs are a pain.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

You know, the more I think on it, the more I dislike Sarada and U!15 Saiyans as a whole. Because they're a bunch of racist, slave-owning mass murderers and the only reason Sarada isn't on her home planet right now is because they'd kill her for being 'weak'. But she plans on getting strong enough so she can go back, own slaves, and murder countless innocent people.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    You know, the more I think on it, the more I dislike Sarada and U!15 Saiyans as a whole. Because they're a bunch of racist, slave-owning mass murderers and the only reason Sarada isn't on her home planet right now is because they'd kill her for being 'weak'. But she plans on getting strong enough so she can go back, own slaves, and murder countless innocent people.
    That is the long and short of it, yes.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Yep. It is if they are begging for a bigger power level being to show up to wipe out their planet. Assholes.

The lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Namek Notes:

-Namek has the most stable population in all the universe. This is entirely due to how much control Namekians have over their reproduction. Namekians reproduce asexually. The time between a Namekian deciding to have a child and the child being born can be a minute or two. Namekians can have 108 children throughout their lifetime and then some. It is, however, rare for a Namekian to have more than one child. Like that, their population keeps its stability.
    -It is largely covered by fresh water.
    -The planet has changed locations about six times, all of them via a wish from the Dragon Balls.
    -The giant crabs are a pain.
    Hm, why the change of location? Invaders or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    Hm, why the change of location? Invaders or something else?
    "We've finally uncovered the truth of the Dragon Balls. Soon we'll take their planet and all our wishes will be...where did the planet go?"

Also, that one time they teleported to a solar system that wasn't exactly in the best condition. Taught them to be specific, it did.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Held's family: Clutch, Grip, Grasp, Clench, Carry, Bear.
    They're almost like names from Space Mutiny:

Butch DeadLift
    Crunch ButtSteak
    Slate FistrCrunch

Yep. It is if they are begging for a bigger power level being to show up to wipe out their planet. Assholes.

The lot of them.

You rang?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I like the U!15 Saiyan, cuz they're basically NORMAL Saiyan, if Frieza hadn't wiped em' out
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Urgh, I guess if the Nameks and Saiyans are doing the lore stuff, I best get off my ass and start updating.

Nevada: Thinks Saiyans suck.

Will add more soon.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I like the U!15 Saiyan, cuz they're basically NORMAL Saiyan, if Frieza hadn't wiped em' out
    Essentially, you're saiyan Frieza was right.

GoD Toppo approves.
    This signature intentionally left blank.