Page 205 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 16893
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    lol, Midori and Ochazuke are going to roast her so hard on the boat ride to Turtle Island.

Thank goodnes Chuan's coming along. Ready the needles and the topical creams!
    To prepare for the tournament, I must read a few books on acupuncture and then purposely get things wrong.

It's not called Heterodox for no reason!

Just a reminder that I put up Zaofan's picture on his character page (sorry for the size).

Also, if two Saiyans are going to battle in the tournament, Zaofan should bring a few capsules of buffets, right?

Also, grampagen -- what if Zaofan's Crane School master Yakimesh Toh Magoh was an older, disgruntled but high level student of a former master (maybe Toh Magoh was a student of Chahan's predecessor? Or Chahan himself before Ochazuke joined?) who left the school in a huff long ago? It would mean that Toh Magoh's teachings are shallow and imperfect (and thus so is Zaofan's), almost like a McDojo, more of a means of making a profit rather than actually being true and sincere guidance. It would mean that Zaofan's feeling like a phony and thus trying to compensate, and a reason why the Crane School just doesn't feel like a good fit for him.

I still have to really develop Zaofan's story at the Hotoken and Turtle Schools, but since Ochazuke already has that history of the Crane school, I'm trying to think of a way how Zaofan's story could be almost like an anthology or side story, somewhat connected but otherwise having nothing to do with Ochazuke's main story.
    Last edited by Cyke; 02-03-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Just a reminder that I put up Zaofan's picture on his character page (sorry for the size).

Also, if two Saiyans are going to battle in the tournament, Zaofan should bring a few capsules of buffets, right?
    Yes.

Also, I'm wondering if Sarada and Totoma should purposefully get roughed up a bit in their first few fights (assuming said fights aren't against Battersea) to get a few of those sweet zenkai boosts, especially if Chuan will be there to heal them. They can use all the help they can get.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yes.

Also, I'm wondering if Sarada and Totoma should purposefully get roughed up a bit in their first few fights (assuming said fights aren't against Battersea) to get a few of those sweet zenkai boosts, especially if Chuan will be there to heal them. They can use all the help they can get.
    Considering Cleric mentioned not abusing that ... they'd have to get "mostly deaded" more than likely.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Considering Cleric mentioned not abusing that ... they'd have to get "mostly deaded" more than likely.
    Ah, that's right. Forget I said anything >_>
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The characters discussing strategy for the upcoming missions are still all at the breakfast table, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The characters discussing strategy for the upcoming missions are still all at the breakfast table, right?
    Yep. But only Zaofan has bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah, that's right. Forget I said anything >_>
    I mean, I think it'd be hilarious ... but Cleric already kicked the legs out from under that one >_>
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Technically, zenkai/Saiyan power is gained from any injury, not just near-death ones. More severe injuries just = bigger gains.

...and it doesn't really factor in after the Frieza saga, anyway.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Technically, zenkai/Saiyan power is gained from any injury, not just near-death ones. More severe injuries just = bigger gains.

...and it doesn't really factor in after the Frieza saga, anyway.
    I know, I know.

But I remember Cleric bein' like "no abusie", so my plan for eventually putting a hole through one of the Saiyan to punch a guy in the head ... kinda went out the window.

Arx Inosaan

I know, I know.

But I remember Cleric bein' like "no abusie", so my plan for eventually putting a hole through one of the Saiyan to punch a guy in the head ... kinda went out the window.
    Yeah, I don't intend to abuse the zenkai. Totoma only got that low-level one because

1. It was funnier for him to get hit
    2. He has issues with tunnel vision in battle, so him not noticing until it's too late is in-character
    3. His parents are DEAAAAAAAD.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Yeah, I don't intend to abuse the zenkai. Totoma only got that low-level one because

1. It was funnier for him to get hit
    2. He has issues with tunnel vision in battle, so him not noticing until it's too late is in-character
    3. His parents are DEAAAAAAAD.
    Oh no no, you misunderstand.

I'm upset because Ishtar can't use the Saiyan like a club and get away with it, now.

I had such hopes.

Arx Inosaan

For clarity's sake, gen.

Did Ochazuke just dodonpa her in the face ?

Arx Inosaan

For clarity's sake, gen.

Did Ochazuke just dodonpa her in the face ?
    He's currently falling, but also point-blank.

I LEAVE THE SCENARIO IN YOUR CAPABLE HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    He's currently falling, but also point-blank.
    Oh I got the point blank, I'm just making sure it's happening in my mind the way it did in my mind.

Kinda like when you sneeze and stab someone by accident.

I LEAVE THE SCENARIO IN YOUR CAPABLE HANDS.
    YOU FOOL YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL.

Arx Inosaan