Page 222 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 16893
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma: ...maybe we Saiyans shouldn't just have all of our names be vegetable puns?

Entire Saiyan Race:
    I mean, perhaps they could expand to fruit puns, also. Vocado is a fruit pun >_>
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    It's almost too perfect.
    Re-reading both upright and inverse for both.

... Yea.

Hey Gen, stop giving away **** :P
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I mean, perhaps they could expand to fruit puns, also. Vocado is a fruit pun >_>
    So are Totoma, Toma, and Mato. Cuz, ya know, Tomatoes are fruits, scientifically speaking.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Ishtar: shut up and hit her.

Tomoma: Excuse me, missus, I'll have you know I've tangled with a ruffian or three in my day.

Ishtar: *facepalm*
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar: shut up and hit her.

Tomoma: Excuse me, missus, I'll have you know I've tangled with a ruffian or three in my day.

Ishtar: *facepalm*
    Totoma: I say, what ever is the matter, Missus? *adjusts his top hat and puffs on his pipe*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma: I say, what ever is the matter, Missus? *adjusts his top hat and puffs on his pipe*
    Ishtar: ... *throws Sasheem at Totoma*

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

To escape from Hell, Held must wage war with the Bull of Heaven.
    You'll see that the Bull of Heaven has its limits, when it goes up against the Unicorn of Nevada.

Astonishing Member

Also,looking over my profile, I should probably have listed that "Piercing Insight" thing under Special Abilities, as opposed to just under the Nevadian heading.

Edited in the name of obsessive clarity!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    You'll see that the Bull of Heaven has its limits, when it goes up against the Unicorn of Nevada.
    Nah, cuz see.

She has two horns.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Nah, cuz see.

She has two horns.
    I don't know why people keep thinking that Held doesn't have two horns. Just because he's only actually used one of them thus far, does not mean he only has one. Maybe he has reasons rooted deep in the ways of his people for why he won't unleash the second horn?

Maybe he just hasn't been desperate enough?

Or maybe he thinks it's indecent in front of polite company?

But don't worry, you will see Held of the Dual Horns eventually. Maybe. Possibly.

Eh.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Now then, time to showcase a bit of Skyfall.
    I'm assuming the "never see it coming part" shows up once/after Kami meets ex-Kami's friend?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Retired Overlord

The Lovers: Erosa: Separated from Etrina, a fragment of her being, full of impulsive decisions. Beds entire team.
    Added important info to that.

Wheel of Fortune: Etrina: Great prodigious pedigree, acknowledged of her talents, accidentally created Erosa
    Nothing is ever an accident.....just a cosmically calculated joke.
    But now that you've mented Erosa and jojo in the same post I can't unthink of her as anything but Etrinas Stand.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The Sun: Chuan: A generally positive guy who knows what he wants to do to gain knowledge, but searching to escape the shadow of his Flan Master
    Wow, that seems pretty correct. All of the cards really, but I didn't want the quote box to take up too much space.

Also I almost want Doc Flan's shadow to constantly mess Chuan up. Like people recognize him as the "Good" Doctor's disciple the moment he starts fighting and then he's boned because they all know his moves by proxy. Got to cross-train with the others to stop getting his ass beat as a result, heh.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

For those you with non-controlled projectile attacks (ki or otherwise), a question (or three).

What happens to those attacks should they miss? Do they just keep going until they hit something, or they dissipate soon after failing to connect?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    For those you with non-controlled projectile attacks (ki or otherwise), a question (or three).

What happens to those attacks should they miss? Do they just keep going until they hit something, or they dissipate soon after failing to connect?
    Slak's eyebeams keep going and/or dissipate depending on how much power he puts into them.

Dragon Shot, however, actually hovers in place if it misses until something hits the energy orb.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile