Page 24 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834741245241024 ... LastLast

It's incomplete (cuz tired,) but after consulting my closest allies, I banished Kaga Kusha to the shadow realm and replaced him with... someone else. Took a certain idea from the series and retooled it for the character. So.. have at it, Cleric.

Linkety link.

Again, incomplete, but I'll be sending you some PMs tomorrow... and probably rewriting the history when I'm not on the verge of passing out.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held doubled over in agony, as the fist introduced itself to his intestines, his energy aura flickering out slightly, before vanishing.

Eyes bulging, the Navadian took large, gasping breathes, as bits of spittle escaped from his mouth.

"Vi--Vi" He coughed loudly, more saliva escaping his mouth, "-Villian character....Arc isn't developed enough for you! Or..."

He placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath, "Is this a heel face turn? It's a bit early...But it's okay."

Wiping his mouth with his off hand, he grunted, before standing straight, forcing a smile through his immense pain.

"It just means I get more merchandising opportunities. Everyone loves a hero."
    "Everyone may love a hero," Roland nodded, "But chicks love a badboy!" he finished raising his fist into the air. "You can be the hero, I'll be the angry short tempered rival who constantly obsesses about surpassing you and also my Pride."

"This way everyone wins....just don't read any fanfiction that stars both of us..."*shivers*

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    It's incomplete (cuz tired,) but after consulting my closest allies, I banished Kaga Kusha to the shadow realm and replaced him with... someone else. Took a certain idea from the series and retooled it for the character. So.. have at it, Cleric.

Linkety link.

Again, incomplete, but I'll be sending you some PMs tomorrow... and probably rewriting the history when I'm not on the verge of passing out.
    Hey Man I found this hip new song for your character to use Cuz he's a dragon!

Also this one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Hey Man I found this hip new song for your character to use Cuz he's a dragon!

Also this one.
    Are you trying to make me cry bitter tears of valor and woe?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Cleric: Miburo, Helds attacks have been consumed.

Miburo: Wait, I didn't lauch a food attack. The bubbles are technically edible, but they turn solar light into magic beams of destruction. Between the bubble inside of Sarada, and the beams of light constantly attacking her, she should be getting nuked from the inside--

Cleric: Nah, she's hungry. She might get indigestion if you write a really good post.

Miburo: ...What does that even mean?
    Sarada: *burps* Mmm, tastes like a Clorfor

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Midori: No, you can't eat magic, because magic isn't food. It's the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures, or language with the aim of utilizing supernatural forces.
    Sarada: Hm, so I can't eat it. That must mean I can fight it!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

We got ourselves a FemGoku.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Are you trying to make me cry bitter tears of valor and woe?
    I mean...maybe a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada: *burps* Mmm, tastes like a Clorfor

Sarada: Hm, so I can't eat it. That must mean I can fight it!
    *Midori begins backing away slowly*

Midori: Yeah... sure... let's go with that. Oh! I just remember that I've gotta go call my creator for... reasons. And absolutely not because you might try to eat me next.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Name: "Ishtar"
    Race/Species: Oni
    Height/Weight: 6'4", 90kg
    Power Level: 50
    Style: Duality- The Twelve Sparks
    Techniques:
    Aša (Asha) Vahišta - "Truth, as guided by radiant fire." - Ishtar's chi speaks the truth of her intent. Manifesting radiant flame it coats her extremities, enhancing the strength of her blows (generally the horns, hands, elbows, knees, and fists).
    Xšaθra (Kshatra) Vairya - "... of the hardest stone; and of metals and crystals." - Ishtar has 'found' herself in the form of a broken, and well-used, longsword. Channeling her chi, Ishtar can "reforge" the blade and use it as an extension of herself.
    (Spənta) Armaiti - "... of Mother Nature, and the stones beneath your feet." - Ishtar's body is as the Earth beneath her feet. Using this connection to the "Mother", Ishtar grounds herself, bolstering her defenses, and improving her ability to withstand punishment.
    Vohu Manah (Vōhu-Mánāh) - "... of the kinship of animals, and of cattle in particular." - By diverting her body's chi into three specific areas (legs, and her horns), Ishtar performs a devastating close-range attack designed to penetrate the defenses- and possibly the bodies- of her enemies.
    Haurvatat - "... of the waters; and of the wholeness provided by its sustenance." - Ishtar draws her daily sustenance from the energies provided by water.
    Ameretat - "... and finally, of plant life; and of the immortality provided by its sustenance." - By actively drawing upon plant life, Ishtar can amplify the strength of a single action, or attack that relies up on her chi.

Items:
    x1 Broken Sword
    Music Player (iPod/android equivalent)
    Special/Racial Traits: Transformation, Magic, Conversational Telepathy
    History: "In the beginning, there was Time; and to Time was born twin sons. The Lord of Wisdom, and the Spirit of Destruction..."
    "A simple existence. Endless years of balancing ones duality. I longed for something more."
    Other:
    Her name is taken from the Mesopotamian Goddess of the same.
    Her style and techniques are centered loosely around the religion of Zoroastrianism.
    Enjoys eating, though does not specifically need to.
    So Ishtar is a a six foot, horned demon with a penchant for headbutts. And...surprisingly shy? That's what I'm getting from her picture. 90kg is light for anyone that tall, and she doesn't appear thinly built.

Her style's name begins with 'duality'. What sort of duality is involved?

Ishtar's history section, like Asha'rah's, doesn't reveal her full backstory. Instead, a vague outline of her story is told in parable, and Ishtar's duality is once again reinforced. You seem to have a theme going here, and I'm curious to find out how you develop her.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

Linkety link.

Understood. Looks ok so far.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Name: Genesis

Race/Species: Humanoid Amalgam Warmachine

Height/Weight: 6'0, 150lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: Unknown. Galactic Police have no known scouter register for power level as none have lived long enough to do so. Believed to be in the millions.

Style: Unknown

Techniques Unknown beyond flight and basic energy projection that seems to radiate from the cylinders in her back.

Items: She carries nothing on her near nude form. She has been seen with a strange device that grows out of her wrist, however. It is believed to be an energy scanner of sorts.

Special: Can survive in space.

History Little is known about Genesis, but what is isn't good. She arrived on planet Arnock some five years ago. When she left one week later, the entire civilization was dead, the planet a silent husk. Since then, Galactic Police have been trying to catch, contain, or destroy her with little success. Tracking her is near impossible through space, and the two times she has been confronted on planet, both patrols were killed. She is wanted for the deaths of two civilizations and the slaughtering of over 4 billion people across seven planets. She is currently their Top most wanted.

Other: She is currently, slowly, wandering space, looking for something. For whatever reason, the Galactic Police cannot track her through space and can only confront her if she lands long enough on planet.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Name: Jagam

Race/Species: Half Saiyan/Half Threshling

Height/Weight: 5'10, 200lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: 50,000 (resting in base form)

Style: Threshling Render Fist

Techniques

-Flight

-Ki sensing

-Afterimage

-Zenkai boost

-Thresher Bane (energy wave that comes out in blades, cutting things apart)

-Wheat from Chaff (a seeking energy blast that, upon contact, surrounds, constricts, and then explodes around the person/target)

-Eye beams (energy blasts through the eyes)

-Energy barrier

-Energy weapon creation

-Transformation(s)

Items: Strange battle armored gi.

Special: Jagam can alter his body in slight ways thanks to his Threshling ancestry.

History A saiyan pod landed on an unknown planet. The planet, Reshlan, was home to a strange race known as Threshlings. They studied the pod and the dead saiyan inside, took it's DNA, and created a hybrid using their Queen as his mother. Once done, their creation grew and learned from them (being undyingly loyal to it's mother, the Queen) before taking the fixed pod and leaving Reshlan to go out and observe the universe for them, to spy and gather intel so the Threshlings may know more about what is out there.

And know more about how to conquer it.

Slowly, hating his Saiyan side, Jagam has been taking out Saiyan scouting parties and lone pod occupants on his stealthy quest across the universe. He has at least fifty-seven Saiyan kills, and is somewhat of a boogeyman type to those who believe in that sort of thing in the Saiyan culture.

Other: Jagam is unflinchingly loyal to his non-saiyan race, and protective of it. Any information about it that exists off planet he's attempted to erase and destroy to further hide the Threshlings until they are ready to strike. As such, he attacked at least one Galactic Police Info Station and killed the inhabitants therein to eeliminate any info on planet Reshlan.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 12-27-2017 at 05:59 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm sure he and Sarada will get along famously.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I have a feeling that since Cleric only rated my bio as 'fine' instead of 'good', that it needs work.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Oliver was a great character, Nik; have fond memories.

Don’t worry about Anima - I’m sad, but understand.

Corim and Tasha, BFF’s!!!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate