Page 291 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 16893

*Looks at power levels*

Awww man, I'm gonna be playing the Yamchas of this game.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    *Looks at power levels*

Oh no, with a bit of training between themselves they’ll power up more. Remember, Jinzi said it would take a bit before each level of their switch was maxed out.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    *Looks at power levels*

Technically, Held would be the Yamcha.

...Although, it makes sense that Held has a lower PL, since his whole thing is "CHECK OUT THESE SWEET TECHNIQUE IMPROVEMENTS, YO."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Go ahead. Pretty much every time I update the PL level, make a new one I've decided. Or any time a large plot point has occurred for your character.
    So how many do I get? Just curious.

I guess it's based on the power ups since game start, right ?

So we're looking at what, I don't know. Look, Ishtar can only count to 15.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Technically, Held would be the Yamcha.

...Although, it makes sense that Held has a lower PL, since his whole thing is "CHECK OUT THESE SWEET TECHNIQUE IMPROVEMENTS, YO."
    I figure that Chuan's going to end up being the Yamcha, but with healing slapped on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    So how many do I get? Just curious.
    On the topic of things I'm curious about.

What are the "12" basic elements.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So if I have things correct, it be like..three techniques/powers? There was three power level updates after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    So if I have things correct, it be like..three techniques/powers? There was three power level updates after all.
    summat like that, yea.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Etrina: Hey...*snicker*.....whats the sound of one hand clapping.

Ishtar: .......*leaves*

Etrina: Hey wait! No! I'm Sorry! I just wanted to make humor like all the other cool children! Come back!
    Asha'rah: Cheer up. Ishtar has a bright future as an arms dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Jack is falling behind.

He brings shame to the human race.

There is only one way to restore his honor...

Seppuku!

Not himself though. He'll do it to someone else.

Seriously though when do we get to start adding new abilities and such? I realized that most everyone else has like two to four KI abilities and Jack has like one, kinda making his options limited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Jack is falling behind.

He brings shame to the human race.

There is only one way to restore his honor...

Seppuku!

Not himself though. He'll do it to someone else.

Seriously though when do we get to start adding new abilities and such? I realized that most everyone else has like two to four KI abilities and Jack has like one, kinda making his options limited.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

So three more for a grand total of nine? Sounds good to me. Think I'll fill them in as I go along.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Well Chou is definitively being more cautious, less trusting, and less nuke happy and the monster is gone so no hidden/traitor card anymore.
    Chou also really needs to reflect on what he's done. I get he's kind of an aloof circus freak, but hear me out.

Despite his hurried gestures to make things right with Ishtar and Midori, they're not being well-received because it's way too soon after the fact. As the cause of their problems and given his past he should be terrified of being rejected and losing more people.

I mean the manifestation of Dark Chou - as I understand it - was him subconsiously refusing to take responsibility for his actions and surrendering his will to get Kami to magic it away, which resulted in more problems. I can't think of a harder symbol for personal weakness this side of Persona.

So I don't know why Chou would be less trusting of comrades when he's the one who needs to redeem himself through his actions.

Also while this manifestation of the monster might have been destroyed, I'm certain that the wounds carved out of Chou, as a reincarnation who draws power from the same source, and a person who depends on this power to give him meaning - see how after every slight in character interaction he storms off to lose himself in training - will give him several things to question.

...but what's the sound of one grampa yapping =P

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Go ahead. Pretty much every time I update the PL level, make a new one I've decided. Or any time a large plot point has occurred for your character.
    So how many techniques should we have now then? Because I haven't made a new technique since we've started, and I've got ideas.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    So three plus any major character development if applicable? In that case, I wonder of the toilet cracking counts for Sasheem...though maybe it hasn't cracked enough for him to have gained anything from it yet.

New stuff.

Paramagnetic Tether Beam-Adam has learned to project it's magnetic attraction field out from itself, and merge it with ambient gravitic energy from the planet, to create a semi-visible beam of energy it can use to move objects from a distance. It can manipulate anything it could move with one hand, even pulling itself to heavier or solidly anchored objects.

Piston-Driven Megaton Hammer-Adam can create isolated pockets inside himself where some of his matter can move freely, and accelerate those pieces with his attraction field, allowing him to create piston-like constructs inside his body he can accelerate beyond what mere momentum can accomplish, to greatly increase his impact force.